CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

[quote name='iggywiggum']Nope. They're taking the day off to recover from their loss to the SPURS.[/quote]

Ya that was total BS. :bomb:

But my Friday Warhawk nights are numbered. My work has been pushing and pushing for me to work Friday night, I said I would never do it unless they paid me more. Well, they stepped up and made me an offer I could not turn down. It is going to be a few weeks till it kicks in, maybe a month. But I will still be around for Saturday nights.

[quote name='fuss']Ya that was total BS. :bomb:

But my Friday Warhawk nights are numbered. My work has been pushing and pushing for me to work Friday night, I said I would never do it unless they paid me more. Well, they stepped up and made me an offer I could not turn down. It is going to be a few weeks till it kicks in, maybe a month. But I will still be around for Saturday nights.[/quote]

Is there any interest to have smaller scale game some *other* time during the week? Maybe just a couple people jumping onto the same server with an ongoing game. I know I'm usually busy weekends, so that cuts out on my warhawk time, but I'd love to play with both people with headsets and people who are interested in team work, as it would make the game much more enjoyable.

[quote name='fuss']Ya that was total BS. :bomb:

But my Friday Warhawk nights are numbered. My work has been pushing and pushing for me to work Friday night, I said I would never do it unless they paid me more. Well, they stepped up and made me an offer I could not turn down. It is going to be a few weeks till it kicks in, maybe a month. But I will still be around for Saturday nights.[/QUOTE]That's probably when I'll hand off Friday Warhawk nights anyway. ;)

[quote name='BlueScrote']Is there any interest to have smaller scale game some *other* time during the week? Maybe just a couple people jumping onto the same server with an ongoing game. I know I'm usually busy weekends, so that cuts out on my warhawk time, but I'd love to play with both people with headsets and people who are interested in team work, as it would make the game much more enjoyable.[/quote]

We play on Saturdays also at least for now. But it is hard for teamwork since "all-talk" is on where you can hear the other team. So stuff like "Hey Super King, back me up I am sneaking around the back of thier base" does not work as well as it could lol. I see other CAG'ers on often, but most of the time I can not join the game they are in because my rank is too high.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']That's probably when I'll hand off Friday Warhawk nights anyway. ;)[/quote]
:whistle2:|

[quote name='fuss'] I see other CAG'ers on often, but most of the time I can not join the game they are in because my rank is too high. :whistle2:|[/quote]

Speed ranker! Don't worry though, some us are sure to be on your tail!

[quote name='fuss']I will have to see if ther is a LAKERS game that night, if there is no LAKERS game then I will be there. And just to post it one more time --
LAKERS

:applause::applause:[/quote]

I know how you feel, I haven't been able to make Warhawk nights since a lot of SUNS games are Friday and at 10:00 PM EST.

[quote name='yukine']I know how you feel, I haven't been able to make Warhawk nights since a lot of SUNS games are Friday and at 10:00 PM EST.
[/QUOTE]I still make Warhawk nights even if my BULLS are playing. ;)

hahaha good stuff.

I forgot to say one of my friends may be joining us Friday night. I just gave him one of my extra headsets today so he should be able to talk. So if you see some random person in there then thats who it is.

[quote name='fuss']hahaha good stuff.

I forgot to say one of my friends may be joining us Friday night. I just gave him one of my extra headsets today so he should be able to talk. So if you see some random person in there then thats who it is.[/quote]
I always confuse you with SuperKing...Who are you again?:cold:Are you the one with the grieffing friends?

[quote name='aihuman']I always confuse you with SuperKing...Who are you again?:cold:Are you the one with the grieffing friends?[/QUOTE]

Hey, I resemble that remark! I don't go around killing people on my own team.... :^o

I'll be quiet now. :oops:

EDIT: Mana you're going to have to tell me what a BLS is. Sort of like a BLT?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aihuman']I always confuse you with SuperKing...Who are you again?[/quote]
I am the one with the higher rank ;)

*points and giggles at Super King*
:booty::booty:

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Unfortunately, I'm not going to be on Warhawk tonight. Going to San Jose later on... :([/QUOTE]That sucks to hear. :whistle2:( Speaking of San Jose, I just applied for a job yesterday very close to San Jose (or sent my resume to them). I hope they call me and I interview.

[quote name='Yoh']If you guys play warhawk today I would like to join. My internet connection seems fine now.[/QUOTE]I'm putting the map rotation together right now, so it will be happening. ;)

I'll be there... I'll probably be off my game though... my forearms hurt, so my hands are slow, from moving my new tv.... Damn you Circuit City!

[quote name='mguiddy']I'm starting to feel paranoid when I play... like certain people go out of their way to kill me...[/quote]
The ManaKnight?

Server was a little slow getting set up tonight... sorry for being on time. :lol:

Had some "decent" (as decent as possible with so few people) games tonight.

[quote name='zenprime']What have I done this time?:lol:[/quote]
Probably the same thing you do every time.:headache:

LOL @ 2 points tonight...

-Zones when I killed 3 with mines

-Hero when I ran from the opposing team and fell to my death... while I was the Hero

"Why are you running from a lowly soldier" made me laugh.

:applause:

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']LOL @ 2 points tonight...

-Zones when I killed 3 with mines

-Hero when I ran from the opposing team and fell to my death... while I was the Hero

:applause:[/quote]
:rofl: I missed the second half of that... :lol:

My highlight was tank "sniping" SoCal from across the Archipelago map.:cool:

Best part for me tonight was when I had driven off in my jeep with the flag, jumped off the cliff, landed on I think SoCal and ran over the person next to him driving off like a mad man.

Was :cool: for a while until I accidentally teamkilled SuperKing by accidentally running him over in another jeep a few minutes later...
:whistle2:\"

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']

:applause:[/quote]

That was me. I was just so shocked when you didn't charge and kill me, and instead fell to your death.

You roadkilled me, Godly, it was so sudden it took me a few seconds for it to register. You were going pretty fast!

I have no idea why I ran from Zen, I think that was the Hero map where I constantly had that annoying Hero noise going off (WHUMPF) for my character, even when I wasn't the Hero. I blame it on not knowing I was actually the Hero at that moment :dunce:

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I have no idea why I ran from Zen, I think that was the Hero map where I constantly had that annoying Hero noise going off (WHUMPF) for my character, even when I wasn't the Hero. I blame it on not knowing I was actually the Hero at that moment :dunce:[/quote]
That happens to me sometimes too...
I've also had the game stop showing other's health bars, makes it a pain to figure out if I'm actually hitting a person. :headache:

[quote name='mguiddy']My highlight was tank "sniping" SoCal from across the Archipelago map.:cool:[/quote] The first shot was close enough to do some damage to the jeep I was in. I was like WTF because I knew you had no zones around so the tank had to be FAR away. As soon as I thought that BAM! I was impressed to say the least.

[quote name='GodlyOne']Best part for me tonight was when I had driven off in my jeep with the flag, jumped off the cliff, landed on I think SoCal [/quote]
Yup, that was my head your jeep landed on. I was trying to get to the jeep then down to the tank before you got over there - but that plan did not work out too well.

I had a blast on the collection map - the TOW missle I blindly sent into your base was a great awesome.

[quote name='fuss']The first shot was close enough to do some damage to the jeep I was in. I was like WTF because I knew you had no zones around so the tank had to be FAR away. As soon as I thought that BAM! I was impressed to say the least.

I had a blast on the collection map - the TOW missle I blindly sent into your base was a great awesome.[/quote]
I was impressed too... I couldn't even see you when I fired the second shot. I just guessed where you might be.

:rofl:
I was trying to forget that TOW to the face right as I was jumping into the collector with the cores.
THEN you kinda did it again with another TOW, except I was shooting you with a rocket launcher but the TOW's explosion must have "shook" the building causing my aim to move causing me to launch the rocket into the wall I was behind. :headache:
It took me a while to figure out how I suicided, since I hadn't moved my aim since I fired the first shot, but that had to be it.

And a simple request of everyone, when we're playing hero (specifically on Standoff), if you are the hero, please don't pick up weapons if you can avoid it. :lol: And please don't mine the home base... I've died quite a few times from "friendly" mines being set off by airstrikes. :lol:

[quote name='mguiddy']And a simple request of everyone, when we're playing hero (specifically on Standoff), if you are the hero, please don't pick up weapons if you can avoid it. :lol: And please don't mine the home base... I've died quite a few times from "friendly" mines being set off by airstrikes. :lol:[/quote]

Oh, I accidentally threw a grenade at you during the first Hero match when you were the hero. Sometimes, for whatever reason, I forget that L1 is to throw a grenade. Sorry about that.... :oops: lol

[quote name='GodlyOne']Oh, I accidentally threw a grenade at you during the first Hero match when you were the hero. Sometimes, for whatever reason, I forget that L1 is to throw a grenade. Sorry about that.... :oops: lol[/quote]
You did... :lol: I don't think I noticed...

No biggie though, I forget controls sometimes too, especially after playing other games.

[quote name='mguiddy']You did... :lol: I don't think I noticed...

No biggie though, I forget controls sometimes too, especially after playing other games.[/quote]

You probably never noticed cause I pulled a Solid Snake after and hid behind something then started sniping the other team:rofl:

[quote name='GodlyOne']You probably never noticed cause I pulled a Solid Snake after and hid behind something then started sniping the other team:rofl:[/quote]
I think I do remember getting attacked, then I turned around and there wasn't anyone around, I was puzzled. :lol:

[quote name='GodlyOne']Best part for me tonight was when I had driven off in my jeep with the flag, jumped off the cliff, landed on I think SoCal and ran over the person next to him driving off like a mad man.[/QUOTE]

I got a nice view of that as well as DD's 'tank-snipe'. Probably what stands out most for me though was sniping SoCal 3 times (or was it 4? \\:D/ ). That and getting paired with zen match after match, and of course getting repeatedly team-killed by him. :shock:

[quote name='iggywiggum']That and getting paired with zen match after match, and of course getting repeatedly team-killed by him. :shock:[/quote]
I regretted joining you guy's team during the sub on hoagie... I mean po' boy on torpedo... I mean Hero on Grinder.

Still doesn't beat me teamkilling my whole team that one time.:cool:

I think that was the only game that I was apart of where Freaky wasn't there too.

But anyways, are we ever going to spend a day with us CAGs jumping on public servers?

[quote name='GodlyOne']I think that was the only game that I was apart of where Freaky wasn't there too.

But anyways, are we ever going to spend a day with us CAGs jumping on public servers?[/quote]What of new low ranking CAGs?Theyll not be able to join high ranked servers.

[quote name='iggywiggum'] That and getting paired with zen match after match, and of course getting repeatedly team-killed by him. :shock:[/quote]

Gah, I blame it on playing from a different house over wifi. I haven't teamkilled like that in a very long time. It's never intentional.:cry:

[quote name='zenprime']Gah, I blame it on playing from a different house over wifi. I haven't teamkilled like that in a very long time. It's never intentional.:cry:[/QUOTE]

I know it wasn't intentional. I'm partly to blame too, always rushing into the thick of things. Plus after the first few times it just became funny.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Hey guys, just wondering. When you say "boosters" do you mean the extra map packs or doing things in the game in order to get trophies and such?[/quote]

Boosters means with the map packs. We've only done crazy trophy nights once or twice. Nobody is getting a platinum anytime soon anyway (do any cags have it?), so it's not too important.

Cool, thanks for the reply. I'm trying to get Platinum with any game I play w/trophies so I guess I'm screwed. Especially when I pickup Burnout Paradise...And then I STILL have to finish MK vs. DC's crazy Kombo Challenges...*crys*

bread's done
Back