CAG Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV Tournament **over** congrats suko_32!

[quote name='gobz']I'd like to change my character to Akuma if not too troublesome[/quote]

no problem

[quote name='naiku']Does best 2 out of 3 rounds mean single matches then? :F

Sorry about the questions just want no confusion.[/quote]
yep, single match

[quote name='Ronin317']Striker...can't wait to lose to you. Should be a fun 46 seconds. :D[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you want to go earlier or later than 8. And don't worry, I'm not good, average maybe. I play for fun.

Edit: I might use Ken also...I know I know

Sorry ZerotypeX, I won't be able to make it tonight after all. I'll post later to see if I can enter the weekend tourney.

Good luck to all!

[quote name='kenshiro3rdstrike']Sorry ZerotypeX, I won't be able to make it tonight after all. I'll post later to see if I can enter the weekend tourney.

Good luck to all![/quote]

That's cool. Thanks for letting me know.

Gillums, you will be taking kenshiro3rdstrike's place

[quote name='mike.m']You are making people choose characters beforehand?[/quote]

nope, they can choose whoever they want in this tourney

[quote name='striker199']so the next update is supposed to include tournys?[/QUOTE]

Yep, hopefully that means we'll also be able to spectate.

That was fun, did better then I expected.

Thank you guys for participating, if you guys didn't participate, there wouldn't be a tourney. Glad some of you enjoyed, hopefully there will be more tourneys in the future.

I also want to apologize for the tourney taking longer than it should have and the way I was running it. I most likely won't be participating and hosting a tourney since I get distracted from the chat window and not know what is going on (the chat only has like the latest 50 messages available, so I am not able to find past info)

Also, how can I improve on hosting tourneys from now on? Add/ remove stuff?

Thank you all again.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']We should do best out of 3 matches next time.[/quote]

Agreed.

Also I think Zerotypex did a fine job just next time maybe spam in caps in the chat like :
"***Starting ROUND 2 FIGHTS - suko_32 vs theWorld, Player1 vs Player 2 ***"

then have winners send private messages to u for the results if its a little hard to sort through the chat. Or have them say :
"**RESULT - Player 1 wins**"
So its easier for you to pull the results from chat.

Hopefully next time we have a little bit less noshows. Possibly a weekend tourney could be fun. Also if those quarter rooms get put in it will be hella fun.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Thank you guys for participating, if you guys didn't participate, there wouldn't be a tourney. Glad some of you enjoyed, hopefully there will be more tourneys in the future.

I also want to apologize for the tourney taking longer than it should have and the way I was running it. I most likely won't be participating and hosting a tourney since I get distracted from the chat window and not know what is going on (the chat only has like the latest 50 messages available, so I am not able to find past info)

Also, how can I improve on hosting tourneys from now on? Add/ remove stuff?

Thank you all again.[/quote]

Thank you for running it.

I'm still trying to find a browser-based bracket...I'll keep you posted.

My bad on yesterday fellas. Wasn't able to get on until it was too late.:cry:

Gillums: Sorry for the bye man. I did add you and saw you playing last night, but it was looooong over by then. Hopefully I can make the next one.:whistle2:#

Yeah, sorry I couldnt show. I had to work over and there really wasnt a way for me to get out of it.

Congrats guys.

Hopefully I can actually play in the next one.

bread's done
Back