CAG Xbox Live Gaming Community (New thread up, please close this one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaximuM Mayh3M/MaximuM_MayheM/Rainbow Six, Gears co-op, GRAW2, Crackdown, Uno

I'm mainly in Rainbow Six, so if you play it, feel free to add me.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']
Edit: OP list updated. Are people getting some use out of this? I haven't been around a ton, but are people hooking up for games?[/QUOTE]

Hey, if nothing else it's good to have CAGs on your Friend leaderboards so you can try to beat their scores ;).

I forgot to mention this in my earlier posting, but if you need viral achievements (the ones that you earn by playing with someone that has it already), I've got them all. If I'm not busy, I can hop on and pass them along right away.

Xbox Live Handle / CAG Nick / Games Interested In:

JohnnyDrama814/JohnnyDrama/Forza 2, Guitar Hero II, Aegis Wing

I just got my 360 on Monday, and I'm definitely interested in playing Forza 2 with others. I'm not a real chatty person, just want to get back into online gaming with some CAGs, so feel free to send friend requests.

The list is now updated to this point and I added in a couple gaming night events that are going on. If you want to start a new night (A CAG Gears night for example), let me know and I'll post it up there. The more gaming nights the better.

Thoughts and comments are always appreciated.

Spectre3353

XBLA (Catan, TMNT, Worms, Aegis Wing, Uno), Gears of War, Burnout Revenge, Marvel UA, Tiger Woods 07, Halo 2, Guitar Hero II

Updated again.

By the way, the reason I'm doing new posts for every update is to separate for both my purposes and for anyone else adding everyone where I stopped adding people. Might make it easier for others as well.

Just got my 360 today.

My gamertag is CounterSeal7, currently have Gears of War and a bunch of arcade games. Plan to get Forza 2 and possibly DoA4.

List updated. There's looking to be both a Chromehounds event and a Rainbow Six: Vegas CAG event this week, so make sure and check out that section if you're interested.

We're probably getting most of the people that want their tags up there, so if anyone wants to start discussion on other game nights for CAGs, that would be sweet.

Otherwise, hope the list is helpful.

go ahead and add me:

kromekoran/kromekoran R6:V and Gears

I'm totally down for the R6:V night, I'm sure it'll be better than the random gangstas, stoners, and children I unfortunately get to play with.

btw, I do have the new R6:V maps, but not the new Gears maps. I was waiting until September when they would be free.

Dave can you update my interest list since the Halo 3 beta is over . . .

BigMes / flybrione / Quake, PDZ, Burnout, PGR3, COD3, R6 Vegas, Ghost Recon 1 & 2, Chromehounds, War Tech, Forza, Marvel, Gears and Lost Planet

List updated to this point. Also, Rainbow Six: Vegas and Chromehounds groups are both meeting pretty often at this point, so check the OP for information on those groups or simply hit up their threads in this forum (also linked to from the OP if they travel down the page for some reason).

[quote name='slickkill77']Im going to get back into COD3 so if anyone still plpays thata hit me up[/quote]

This is on my stack of "To Play" games. Is the multiplayer similar to COD2? I imagine so, obviously, but I think I remember getting sniped all to hell in that game.

Live name = CAG name

CoD 3, PDZ, Gears, NBA 2K7, NHL 2K7, MLB 2K7, Crackdown, M:UA, DoA 4, PGR 3, Top Spin 2, Halo 2, Texas Hold Em (XBLA), several other XBLA games.

Edit: The MP in CoD 3 is much like Battlefield 2 for the PC. You have different classes you can be with different special abilities. You have 2 different assault types, tank killer, support, medic, scout (sniper), etc. The special abilities are revive for medic, trip mines for heavy assault, rocket grenades for light assault, air strikes for scouts, and ammo drops for support and tank killers.

You can get sniped but it's nowhere near as bad as CoD 2. The maps are much more open and there's usually a few different paths to get to each location. You will hate support gunners with a passion though. When they aim, they lay down on the ground and fire their gun, which is a .50 cal. Best way to get them is to either shoot/throw a grenade at them or hop around them and fire at them from their flanks.

live tag = ComunistNatzee
right now i am playing lots of forza. i like to play Gears abd i just picked up a copy of shadow run. when madden comes out i will be on that also

Xbox Live ID = Mastershake229
Games I like to play include: (XBLA: TMNT) Call of Duty 2 & 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, WWE 2007, Dynasty/Samurai Warriors, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and anything else that shows up on my gamercard.

XBL Name / CAG Name / Games I play

AttackingMVP / mvp828 / GRAW 1 & 2, R6: Vegas, Battlefield 2, F.E.A.R., and have all Splinter Cell games, and also have GOW. The ones in bold are the ones I play most. Send a FR and include "CAG"

Gomer VI is hosting right now for R6 Vegas. We are waiting for some more to join. Send either Gomer VI, CokeCola, or AttackingMVP invites to find where we are.

I'll update this with all of the recent posts when I get home from work tonight. Sorry to be sluggish in that regard.

Also, glad to see there's some interest in a Gears night. Tuesday is Chromehounds day and Thursday is Rainbow Six day, so anything other than those two, I'm game for.

[quote name='KingBroly']I wish someone would setup a Gears night soon.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='JohnnyDrama']Same here, I'd like to play some Gears with some CAGs[/QUOTE]
You are someone!

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']I'll update this with all of the recent posts when I get home from work tonight. Sorry to be sluggish in that regard.

Also, glad to see there's some interest in a Gears night. Tuesday is Chromehounds day and Thursday is Rainbow Six day, so anything other than those two, I'm game for.[/QUOTE]
GEARS OF WEDNESDAY

It has a nice ring to it, though I think Wednesdays might be better suited to XBLA randomness (since they're already XBLA Wednesdays).

Great list, Dave!

I'm already listed, so here are the games that I have:
Gears of War, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Lost Planet, Call of Duty 3, GRAW, Guitar Hero 2.

I'd love to game with some CAGs!

GamerTag: AU Angelus
Games: Gears of War, Dead or Alive 4, Crackdown, Perfect Dark Zero, lots of XBLA games.

This list is a great idea!

List has been updated. Glad to see the interest that we've had. We've hit 100 XBL names exactly now and because at least a couple people seemed interested, I thought that we'd set up a Gears night and if we get people, great, if we don't, we'll manage.

So, copied from the OP:

Game: Gears of War
Date: Wednesday, June 27
Time: 9 pm EST (tentative)
Details: Well, we've had enough interest in a Gears night to at least give it a shot. The potential exists for it to become a weekly thing, but let's give it a shot and see if we get a good turn out. I'll be on at 9 EST probably and I'll work on getting people invited. People that are planning to come are encouraged to post as such so we can get an idea for the level of interest.

Hopefully we get a good turn out. Thoughts/comments encouraged.

Gamertag: Nelo Ice
Games: Gears of War Nba 2k7 Viva Pinata(if that counts for anything :lol:)

id be interested in gears night btw

I've got to close the store on Wednesday, so I'll probably be on for Gears of War around 11:30 EST. Looks like it will be a good crowd.

I'd just like to remind everyone that I'm up for multi in any game, whether I'm already playing it or not. I have a tendency to only invite people I see that are actually playing the same game as me, but I should expand my scope. I know I'd rather be plating multi anything with CAGs over single-player anything else, so spam those game invites. It's not like they're hard to ignore.

This goes double for me when I'm playing Guitar Hero or anything on XBLA.

can I be added to the list

I can play the following...

Tetris Evolutions
Gears
Halo 2
Tony Hawk Project 8
Crackdown
Call of Duty 2/3
Virtua Tennis 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done