CAG Xbox Live Gaming Community (New thread up, please close this one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='m3talst0rm']Awesome! I am in the same situation. I dont have COD4 yet, but I play TF2 and Halo 3. Sometimes I play GOW and RSVegas.

BTW, what subject/grade level do you teach. I am a secondary language arts teacher as well as the drama instructor. Cool to see someone with the same situtation.[/QUOTE]

I too teach secondary language arts- most jrs and srs compostion and literature. I'll be trying to get into TF2 and H3 soon and do have GOW, though I haven't played online. I'll look you up sometime!

I've posted in other threads but thought I'd post here as well. I'm looking for other gamers that know how to have fun and still be respectful of the gamers they're playing with (even if on opposing teams).

I have a slew of games but right now I'm stuck on Halo 3 and Carcassone (although I might be able to break away for some good R6V once in a while).

Gamertag Sikl1313 - drop me a FR

Cya online. :)

Gamertag: CAG Chrono
(some bastard took my username -- not surprised, as there's a couple moderators on different forums with my name. I must all be their idols)

I will be playing CoD4. 1v1 me and teach me how to playzz! :p

GamerTag's to the left of this post, my gold subscription just expired, getting another year soon. I have most multiplayer games and if I don't have it I'll probably go get it soon.

I too have a lot of XBL games.. I just recently "made the plunge" so i'm not particularly very great at many games.. although I would love to try out some Co-op with players who may have a lot of patience or are new themselves to the 360..

I'm always up for any decent XBL arcade game and I have the good ones..

my gamertag: Urzishra14 I Have Gears, orange box, lots of XBLA games.

My Gamertag is "TheRealDelFar" and I just got a new xbox, and I'm looking for some fellow cag gamers that can be nice and hold a conversation during any type of game, I also like long walks on the beach and holding hands. but seriously the games I currently have are Burnout Revenge, halo 3, and Marvel UA.

My GT: MGD Hunterr

I play COD 4 and Halo 3 primarily. I also play TMNT Arcade, UNO, and Puzzle Quest for fun in the arcade.

Feel free to freind me and I'll add you as soon as I get it.

CAG ID:JDawgg76/XBLTag: JDawgg77/mostly CoD4 now with some Gears, but I've got a ton of live games due to CAG most of which are barely played.

How are the game nights besides CoD4 and TF2 going? I was thinking of starting a "classic" game night thread, but then I found this thread which looks to have that covered. I wanted to focus on older games because that's where the really CAG typified deals are like Prey for $7 at Kmart and The Outfit for $10 at target, however, once we get those great deals on games we missed when they were new the game is older and the online community can be really sparse and so online fun and achievements can be hard to find. I've only been able to read the OP and last 6 pages so I'm not fully up to date, when are games besides CoD4 and TF2 getting played? Great job on the thread Dave and the spreadsheet Coke!

AdmiralAlodar

I'm looking for people who are interested in Catan. I'd like to find some player who will complete a gamer even after it appears they are going to lose... I'm not saying I'm going to win, but I'm not gonna quit just because I'm not going to win.

Okay, just took the plunge into the 360 world after selling off my Xbox and Xbox games on Ebay. Both me and my girlfriend love to game. She loves Oblivion and there's only so much Puzzle Quest I can take so I'm trying to bring her inner warrior out with some GOW action. It's been pretty unsuccessful thus far so Xbox live is my only hope I suppose.

Currently Have:
GOW
Oblivion
Halo 3 (just ordered this past week)

Arcade:
Puzzle Quest

I am working through my complimentary one month Gold membership to Xbox live and getting into it.

Gamertag:
Dino Roxxx

The Lost Planet demo came on my 360 so I'm playing a lot of it live. Tried some GOW live, but not too many patient gamers out there these days.

Open to friends request from other CAG members. Thinking about COD 4 if the live play is any good.

Just an update on what I'm doing with this thread. I have the nicks mostly compiled since the last update and will be starting up a fresh thread with a clean list of gamertags/CAGtags as well as the various clan listings and game nights that are all part of getting CAGs gaming with other CAGs. Look out for it shortly (this week likely).

Sign me up! I play TF2 quite a bit, and will start CoD4 multiplayer as soon as I finish the campaign. My Gamertag is: xTAYxZONDAYx (I'm going to change it when I get some Microsoft ponts.) I also have Gears of War and a few Arcade games.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Just an update on what I'm doing with this thread. I have the nicks mostly compiled since the last update and will be starting up a fresh thread with a clean list of gamertags/CAGtags as well as the various clan listings and game nights that are all part of getting CAGs gaming with other CAGs. Look out for it shortly (this week likely).[/quote]

I'll sign up and so will my brother. We used to play you guys all the time on RS Vegas under sedated LION.

Cag Tag: M_Rated & retail sucks

GamerTag: o0 KING B0o & x D78 x

games are -

gears of war
halo 3
GRAW 2

pm on xbox live if ur down

1168382483-1168026547961.jpg

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Just an update on what I'm doing with this thread. I have the nicks mostly compiled since the last update and will be starting up a fresh thread with a clean list of gamertags/CAGtags as well as the various clan listings and game nights that are all part of getting CAGs gaming with other CAGs. Look out for it shortly (this week likely).[/quote]

hey everybody,

I was had this idea about have a CAG game night.

I know there are already a number of differing nights devoted to different games already but I thought maybe we could designate one night every week to be a rotating list of games.

the idea would be to have say Sunday night, and every Sunday would be a new game. Or maybe we could have Shooter Sundays (GOW, TF2, Halo3) or Board Game Sundays (Catan, Carcassone, Culdcept saga) or something like that.

Anyone interested in this kind of idea?

[quote name='Old_School']Okay, just took the plunge into the 360 world after selling off my Xbox and Xbox games on Ebay. Both me and my girlfriend love to game. She loves Oblivion and there's only so much Puzzle Quest I can take so I'm trying to bring her inner warrior out with some GOW action. It's been pretty unsuccessful thus far so Xbox live is my only hope I suppose.

Currently Have:
GOW
Oblivion
Halo 3 (just ordered this past week)

Arcade:
Puzzle Quest

I am working through my complimentary one month Gold membership to Xbox live and getting into it.

Gamertag:
Dino Roxxx

The Lost Planet demo came on my 360 so I'm playing a lot of it live. Tried some GOW live, but not too many patient gamers out there these days.

Open to friends request from other CAG members. Thinking about COD 4 if the live play is any good.[/quote]

I also have GOW and have hardly played it at all. I think we'd be on similar experience levels.

Well, recently I just got myself a 360 and finally am at a more permanent location with access to high speed internet.

Currently Have:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Forza Motorsport 2 (I got that bundle deal)
Halo 3

Arcade:
Uno
Undertow
Robotron
Yaris
Aegis Wing

Gamertag:
Crimson Darke

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Well, recently I just got myself a 360[/quote]

Yeah same here, and I'm pretty happy I've finally got one myself.

My multiplayer games list is a bit short atm, so all I have is:

Call of Duty 4
Burnout Paradise
Ace Combat 6
Stranglehold

Oh and my gamertag is:

Keiotic

:)

I don't know quite what information we're looking for here, but...

The games I have:

DoA4
NBA 2k7
Madden 08
Viva Pinata
Rainbow Six Vegas
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Forza 2
(edit) Call of Duty 3: Gold Edition
(edit again) Halo 3

Arcade games:
Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged (Everything in there)
Uno
Undertow
Aegis Wing

And my gamertag is:
Phalchion

Here's my info. For arcade I play Aegis Wing, Assault Heroes, Bankshot Billards 2, Bomberman LIVE, Carcassonne, Catan, Hexic 2, Lumines Live, Pinball FX, Poker Smash, Puzzle Fighter HD, Puzzle Quest, Small Arms, Undertow, Uno and Worms online. Burnout Revenge, Paradise City, NFS Carbon, Lost Planet and Perfect Dark Zero for retail games. My favs are PDZ, B:pC and worms or Pinball FX.

Im on the list already but if anyone wants to add me they can.

I play
COD 4
MLB 2K8(When Out)
SCDA
Rock Band
Battlefield Bad Company(When it comes out)
Tiger Woods 07

If anyone wants to be on CAG Halo Clan or CAG 2K Sports then send a friend request to those gamertags. If Halo gets full, I may clear some room.

ADD ME, CAGS!!

I like:
COD4
HALO 3
FORZA 2
ROCK BAND
TEAM FORTRESS 2
CARCASSONE
(I wanna TRY undertow online...)
BURNOUT PARADISE
GEARS OF WAR

LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH
CUDDLING BY THE FIRE
and...
THATDAMNDAVE :)

I'll toss my name in as well...

Burnout Paradise
The Darkness
Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero III
Forza 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Team Fortress 2
Rock Band
Uno

I mostly play Rock Band in all honesty (mostly guitar/bass and a bit of singing) and am sub-par or so with FPS games, though one day or another I'll join in on a game of TF2. Also I've yet to leave a game of Uno ever (check my losing streak, it speaks truth of my stubbornness to quit).

MY XBL name is Taint Mcgee:

I mostly play Halo 3
I also like bomberman live

Im not 2 active around these forums so no one probably knows me but i feel that i am nice lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back