CAG Xbox Live Gaming Group (Gamertags, Clans, Game Nights & More)

XBL: z80 Proof Goose

Also Looking for a Halo Reach Clan/Group...

Also play:
Borderlands
Forza3
BC2 (soon when I get it next week)
a bunch of arcade games

GT: elguaposweater
BF:BC2
Halo Reach
Left 4 Dead 2

Usually on XBL late night (10 pm - 12 am CST) or early morning (4 am - 6 am CST)

XBL Tag--- MegaManBomber Just send me a PM first, I don't know if my headphones will let me communicate, they are hit and miss sometimes. I'm on Eastern time. available almost any time through Sunday, would love to do all these by then!

Castle Crashers just want to do the two that require 2 people to compete, I will let you get yours first, don't screw me! and if possible the one where 4 of us in a fight and 3 die achievement.

Splosion Man Multiplayer achivements from the beginning, someone willing to work through it to the end! with cakes!

Snoopy everything, I want to try and run through the single player and get used to it

Plus any other achievements for games I have.

GT= Doctor doom616
Games-
Borderlands
Battlefield bad company 2
Red dead redemption
Marvel ultimate alliance 2

xbl gt: tekno gekko

owned/playing:

borderlands
black ops
gta iv
mw2
cod waw
fallout 3 and new vegas
need 4 speed hot pursuit
dragon age.
cod 4
Halo reach (sometimes)

live on east coast availble to play every evening after 600pm
have mic
and im an adult player looking for other adults who just like to play whether competetive or not

Last edited by a moderator:
gt: JebusMcLucifer

only multiplayer game I currently own is CoD: MW. I used to have a lot of CAGs on my friends list but took a long (about 3 years) break from gaming and am just now starting to get back into it.

Got a few new games on Black Friday that are multiplayer. Would love to play with you sexy CAGs:

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood --- Really want to play this online!
Rock Band 3

Gamertag: quotablepandora

Borderlands
GoW 1 & 2
Halo: Reach
CoD 4 & WaW

I'm mainly looking for other borderlands players, since I just got this during the cyber-monday sale. I also have various older games (darksector, marvel: UA, TF2) that I'd be up for playing.

Typically I'm available on weekends and early evenings during the week (EST).

Gamertag: Buckeye08

Call of Duty: Black Ops
Borderlands
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Red Dead Redemption
Call of Duty: MW2
Left 4 Dead 2
Halo 3
Gears of War 1 and 2
NCAA Football 11

Mainly looking for people to play Black Ops, Borderlands, Battlefield, and Left 4 Dead 2 with. I usually can play in the evenings and nights (EST).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have many games yet but I think I will pick up Halo and borderlands sometime soon :)

Add my XBL: General Madness

Thanks!

Looking to get more into online multiplayer, especially against other FPS challenged people like myself.

If anyone is interested, feel free to add me.

Gamertag: Hoboys

Games I play:

Catan (I play lots of Catan), Carcassone, COD: MW2, Halo 3: ODST, Left for Dead 1 and 2.

DoT RASTA is my tag, games i play are as follows:

Call of Duty 4
Modern Warfare 2
Black Ops
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Halo 3
Halo Reach

Soon to be playing:
Deadspace 2
Gears of War 3

Hey Guys I just got a 360 and I finally got xbox live so be sure to add me cuz right now I have no friends and would like to play with my fellow CAG's

Ya Next Opwnet - Gamertag

Right now I have a ton of games so hit me up!

what up 360ers, brand new to CAG, but have been listening to the podacst for a while now. I love playing my 360 online and qill pwn anyone in battelfield BC2, hit me up for that game and others; including but not limited to Blur, Gears2, red dead, XBLA ninja turtle games, and in the fall BF3 gamertag: kcRhyno

Gamertag: See profile

I play pretty much anything you see on my list of games. Need help boosting with some and willing to help boost with others. Hit me up and we'll play a round or two.

Looking to get a team together to play Black Ops because Im trying to get some of my Pro classes created. Specifically Ninja pro which requires 10 plants and a good team for cover. I will help my team as well.

Add me on xbl and send me a message saying CAG: Perks so I know why your adding me. Hit me up soon thanks.

gamertag: ShakerEman328

:applause:

i am back up with a new gamer tag. old account is gone wich sucks ass since lost all games dlc etc. anyway new tag is mrevilmojo

GT: SumOG

currently playin CTF on COD: Blackops
trying to boost on Halo: Reach

let me kno if you wana assist me in capturing enemy flags
or helping me boost in halo...thx

I don't have any friends who are into gaming, so I would love to get some people on my empty Xbox Live friend list. My gamertag is: crajon

GT: ThreeEagles

Halo Reach, and looking for people to do the Halo 3/ODST vidmaster challenges, and the ODST firefight achievements. PM me here or on Live.

Just bought Section 8: Prejudice on XBLA. I think the game has potential for a lot of fun, and I'd love to to play with some fellow CAGs. I'm up for other games too.

Gamertag: kalei50

As of late I've been playing a lot of Bad Company 2 (Hardcore mode for the most part), and could always use a squad when not playing with my buddies. I always Medic it up.

Gamertag's Happy Accident, just let me know you're from CAG.

Gamertag: Taniwha

Playing everything from Reach to Black Ops to Bad Company 2. Also, have a mic and actually use it. haha. Eagerly awaiting BRINK!!!

GT= Newty

Currently playing the Gears 3 beta until Brink comes out. Have many of other games as well. Mature gamers only please.

GT: grizzlebo

Right now I'm playing Castlevania: Harmony of Despair mainly for multiplayer.

I do have a variety of games that I'd be willing to play, though, and I do plan on playing Halo Reach sometime this week as well.

GT: CDRPopNFresh

Playing- Right now a LOT of Pinball FX2, I also have Orange Box, Gears of War, Ticket to Ride, Halo 3, ODST and Reach

I've been a member here since 2008 and pretty much just a lurker and daily site user. I love the site and everyone's deals have been very helpful through out the years. I've been a member of several gaming communities since 2008 and have started my own as of about a month ago. I see a lot of people entering these and other forums looking for mature gaming partners who play in a casual and respecting environment. If anyone is looking for a place to game with like minded adults feel free to visit our site. We hold gaming events regularly and in general have a great group of folks having a lot of fun mostly on xbox live.

The site is for non-competitive and non-aggressive adults over the age of 21. I hope to see a few new members as a result of this post. If you would like the site url feel free to PM me here or over xbox live.

If you have an questions feel free to msg me via Xbox Live or post in this thread. My gamertag is Lone Wahya.

bread's done
Back