CAG Xfire Username Thread

My xfire name is AkmGamer.

I love being connected to something while playing my PC games so I'll probably have it on quite regularly.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']which is better X-Fire or Steam ?

or are they 2 totally different things ??[/QUOTE]

2 different things.

X-fire applies to a many games - STEAM or not - It's great for playing with friends and seeing what games they are up to. They can click your name and join the game you are in or just chat with you via text and/or voice. It also records stats. They also support many F2P games too.

STEAM is about their games. You can add shortcuts from games on your rig that are not on their list but for the most part they support only their games.

Anyone want to take over as the CAG Clan leader? I've been so busy lately that I don't come to the forums, or even get on xfire as much as I used to. So I feel like I should hand it off to someone who is more active in the community.

[quote name='GAMERMASTERMAN']Anyone want to take over as the CAG Clan leader? I've been so busy lately that I don't come to the forums, or even get on xfire as much as I used to. So I feel like I should hand it off to someone who is more active in the community.[/QUOTE]

Not that there's a lot of people in the Xfire clan anyway, but if you don't use it anymore, I'd be willing to take it over. I've been trying to get more people interested in the Steam community as well.

bread's done
Back