CAG Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Roto League

ScottBigGame

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
CAGs,

There's already a head to head league that's set up and full, so I made a Roto scoring league for anyone to join.

Here's the link:
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/register/tos?league_id=138319&password=cag

It's a 5x5 scoring league (batting: runs, HR, RBI, AVG, SB) (pitching: Wins, Saves, K's, ERA, WHIP)

Feel free to join, I have a live on-line draft set up for Tuesday March 27 8:30pm eastern time. Subject to change. It's currently a snake draft, but also willing to change it to a auction draft if there's interest.

[quote name='ScottBigGame']There's already a head to head league that's set up and full[/QUOTE]

If you're referring to my league that was discussed on the NBA fantasy league board, there's actually 3 spots left.

If anyone wants an invitation, pm me your email address.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']If you're referring to my league that was discussed on the NBA fantasy league board, there's actually 3 spots left.

If anyone wants an invitation, pm me your email address.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought it was full my bad. Looking forward to that league too.

We've got another CAG Yahoo H2H league with a few returning members that needs a few new managers...

In order to join the league, go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 128183
Password: cheapyd

Hey, I just signed up for the league. Did you realize that you have triples as a category?

pacifickarma, I was going to sign up for the H2H league too but I have a live, in-person draft that day. If the draft date changes please let me know. Or can I just rank players and have the system draft for me? I've never done that but I know you used to be able to.

[quote name='namtrahj']Hey, I just signed up for the league. Did you realize that you have triples as a category?

pacifickarma, I was going to sign up for the H2H league too but I have a live, in-person draft that day. If the draft date changes please let me know. Or can I just rank players and have the system draft for me? I've never done that but I know you used to be able to.[/QUOTE]

Good looking out, its been changed.

[quote name='namtrahj']pacifickarma, I was going to sign up for the H2H league too but I have a live, in-person draft that day. If the draft date changes please let me know. Or can I just rank players and have the system draft for me? I've never done that but I know you used to be able to.[/QUOTE]

Yep, you can rank players and let yahoo auto draft for you.

[quote name='pacifickarma']We've got another CAG Yahoo H2H league with a few returning members that needs a few new managers...

In order to join the league, go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 128183
Password: cheapyd[/QUOTE]

Joined as Team Suwon

There's another CAG H2H league that is 12 max, but we're at 10 right now and we have to have an even number to draft (draft is Sunday). If someone else wants in, you're free to join, dark2025. I'd just rather make sure we're going to have an even number before I let you in.

[quote name='JStryke']I'll join. Was looking for a 2nd league and should be free all day Sunday.[/QUOTE]

You were in it last year, dummy. You got sent an invitation when I reactivated it for this year back in February, but you never answered so I canceled it. I'll pm you the details.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']You were in it last year, dummy. You got sent an invitation when I reactivated it for this year back in February, but you never answered so I canceled it. I'll pm you the details.[/QUOTE]

I was? I don't remember that at all for some reason. But then again, last year was pretty nuts for me, so I don't even know.

I didn't do well in any leagues last year. But is what it is.

And I probably didn't see the invite because it wasn't an e-mail? So that, combined with thinking I was only doing one league at first, I never did click on the yahoo baseball page and never realized there was an invite sitting there.

We've had at least 3 managers quit on their teams. Most of the abandoned teams are in bad shape, I'll admit, but some people like the challenge of righting a sinking ship. If any CAG users would like the opportunity to take over a badly-failing Fantasy Baseball team, send me a PM and I'll give you the keys to a failing franchise!

[quote name='pacifickarma']We've had at least 3 managers quit on their teams. Most of the abandoned teams are in bad shape, I'll admit, but some people like the challenge of righting a sinking ship. If any CAG users would like the opportunity to take over a badly-failing Fantasy Baseball team, send me a PM and I'll give you the keys to a failing franchise![/QUOTE]

Most of the teams are not in bad shape they just need to be managed.

bread's done
Back