CAG Yahoo FF Default as requested

integralsmatic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
here is the requested CAG defualt FF as wanted by the others.

league ID:713493
pass:cheap
draft time:Tues 1030pm (just prelim so i can get a concensus to change it. im thinking its better on wkends for most people)

first 10 enter. but i will hold one spot for randy tsai since he requested it. so first 9 will enter.
Lets get ready for some football

[quote name='RandyTsai']if we get enough teams, can we up the draft date to this friday or saturday. that way we wont miss another week.[/QUOTE]

yeh sure what time will be good for you if we get enough?late night? afternoon?

ok only 2 more CAGs need to join than i can do the draft for this wkend. the requests im getting is for fri,sat,sun..so whats the vote for the day?

[quote name='integralsmatic']ok only 2 more CAGs need to join than i can do the draft for this wkend. the requests im getting is for fri,sat,sun..so whats the vote for the day?[/QUOTE]

Just not during college football. Fri night or Sun morning.

ok so i got thurs friday or saturday...thursday might be good depends on the rest...infact anyday is good but it matters when most can be available..bump for last team last spot so i can finally do this date.

[quote name='integralsmatic']ok 2 for tonight...ill look at the times. does anyone mind a late night?[/QUOTE]

It depends on how long it takes. I'd be up for any time after 9.

[quote name='integralsmatic']ok i set the draft time to 10 30 so everyone has time to get in on it. ill start pming everyone to let them know.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Even have a Full Throttle on ice...

[quote name='integralsmatic']ok i set the draft time to 10 30 so everyone has time to get in on it. ill start pming everyone to let them know.[/quote]

what time zone are we talking when we say 1030?

[quote name='Vampyre611']what time zone are we talking when we say 1030?[/QUOTE]

Always assume Eastern. That way, you'll never be late!

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Always assume Eastern. That way, you'll never be late![/quote]

that's true lol... but man would it suck to be three hours early... :)

nice .... what the hell happened to everyone saying the weekend. Now I'm at work so cant run the live draft and never did pre ranking since I thought we were doing live .. guess I am out

[quote name='AdvOfJet']nice .... what the hell happened to everyone saying the weekend. Now I'm at work so cant run the live draft and never did pre ranking since I thought we were doing live .. guess I am out[/QUOTE]

sorry the majority wanted it for tonight so i put it tonight. im sorry man.

[quote name='integralsmatic']sorry the majority wanted it for tonight so i put it tonight. im sorry man.[/quote]

No problems. Wound up with a few nice B level players. At least no major crap players. Might be able to go 50/50.

[quote name='sying']When can we trade? I see that free agency is the 17th[/QUOTE]

i think you can start trading anytime. when league starts waivers need a day to clear for the remaining FAs

bread's done
Back