CAG Yahoo! NBA Fantasy H2H League

alucard8319

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
UPDATE: We have the 12 already
Teams managers are (- kennistond, - Renegade_Zero, - swetooth9, - mr ryles, - ch3zyp00fs, - Franz, - TheRock88, - bobo2k4, - dopa345 , - RandyTsai, - bil4ltool, and myself )

ID# 18706
League:CAG
PW:cag

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/18706

So how do these rules sound?

Trade Review will be determind by league votes

Standard Format on Positions and Roster Size with 2 utility and 3 bench spots.

Waiver Trade and Reject time is 2 days.

Trade deadline is on March 8 (yahoo default).

One last thing is what catergories do you want to be included/excluded?
Default settings are: FG %, FT %, 3PM, Points Scored, Total Rebs, assists, steals, blocked shots and turnovers. I think its basically if you want to include mofo turnovers or not.
Open to any suggestions

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']sweet.. i'll join both leagues.[/QUOTE]

I will second this.

10-12 teams and the draft anytime between 6-10 PM EST is fine with me.

I'll be down to make another one for those who didn't get in, since I'm getting crushed in FF due to the fact that I have the worst team on the planet :)

I think 12 teams would be a better number, I actually think having the talent pool being a little thin makes it more fun, forces people to keep up on sleepers and breakout players.

I personally prefer standard scoring but I'm willing to go along with whatever other categories people want.

[quote name='alucard8319']Bump for the live draft in about 4 hours, starting 6 Eastern time, 3 Pacific, 5 central[/quote]

i got an email from yahoo saying the draft was 8 pm eastern for some reason

Yeah it was my bad, someone pointed that out to me so I went ahead and edited the draft starting time last night to begin at 6 eastern, 5 central.

[quote name='alucard8319']Yeah it was my bad, someone pointed that out to me so I went ahead and edited the draft starting time last night to begin at 6 eastern, 5 central.[/quote]

sweet, thanks

[quote name='dopa345']Have to take my fiancee out to dinner during the draft... hope yahoo doesn't screw me over too badly.[/quote]

you have the last pick so you should be gettin 2 pretty decent producers in your first and second round

bread's done
Back