CAGcast #111: The Gay Job

CAGS on News theme song, HOLY SHIT! Impulse download.

Why didn't somebody tell me I wanted to download this!

re: Xbox360 Repair in the US
The first time (not RRoD) before the 3 year warranty extension, got the same unit back with the same serial number, but no sheet listing what was done to it.
Second time, RRoD, didn't even get the same unit back, and no sheet telling what was done, either.

CheapyD, I agree with with the others that you should take it easy on the "Gay" jokes since it may get Wombat "un-hired" from his new job. Other than that, keep up the entertaining blog-casting.

[quote name='vanilla_shakin_it']Cheapy: And the week after that you'll say...
Wombat: Man my asshole hurts...[/quote]
Dude, you're not funny.

[quote name='aplusjimages']Remember when gay use to mean happy. Then somehow it started to mean male homosexual, but for some reason the word isn't allowed to transform its meaning into lame or bad.[/quote]

gee, wonder why...?

could it be that a transition from Happy to male Homosexual is seen as a positive association while a transition from male Homosexual to Lame or Bad is a degrading one?

[quote name='Collectordragon']CheapyD, don't eat sentient animals that are of comparable intelligence to humans. :([/quote]

Republicans?

I KEED! I KEEEEED!

there wont be any nazis in the lego indiana jones game not that its good to have them but takes away the sense of the movie and originality

Hey CheapyD,
You and your bathroom gaming habits were metioned in Joystiq podcast #41-Army of Three. Chris Grant said he started bringing his psp into the bathroom with him.

So I guess no Anno 1701 contest? Seems wombat likes it enough and I'd probably like it too. Being able to make a map with no competion sounds fun for a while till I get the need to go to war.

This was the 2nd CAGcast I've listened to and I am officially hooked.

Awesome podcast guys you have a new longterm fan!

i still dont know what wombats new job is. you said the cagcast listeners would be able to figure it out, so i gues that makes me retarded. you might not be able to go ahead and say the exact name on the podcast, but i would like more hints at least as to what wombats job is.

Hey Cheapy D and Wombat my wife and I just started listening to you podcast and are now totally hooked, you rock :applause:. My wife did make the comment though on how come their are no pictures of your significant others, are they trying to keep their identity secret?

bread's done
Back