CAGcast #119: Go Dick!

[quote name='ELpork']Dear Cheapy and wombat. I love the show but is there a need for so many awkward moments.[/quote]

First time listening? ;)

Wombat, Have you heard about haze? I have it. have you seen the reviews its been getting? umm, I have it. apparently its a mess. yeah, I have it. so, on to the next segment, wombat?...

It's unusual for wombat to not voice his opionion, so what happened here! Was there something you wanted to add regarding haze, wombat? since cheapy apparently wasnt interested in whether you have it or not.

Cheapy and Wombat have questioned why the PS3 can't just emulate the 360 in its online system. I have a feeling it might have something to do with patents. If Microsoft patented their online interface (and I have no doubt they did), then Sony cannot just blatantly use the same type of online system unfortunately.

[quote name='Yipwoop']Cheapy and Wombat have questioned why the PS3 can't just emulate the 360 in its online system. I have a feeling it might have something to do with patents. If Microsoft patented their online interface (and I have no doubt they did), then Sony cannot just blatantly use the same type of online system unfortunately.[/quote]

It seems to be their plan, though, to copy it directly; they're just taking forever to do it. Don't think it's a patent issue.

bread's done
Back