CAGcast #138 comes later this week...so many games to talk about!

im going to kill myself now from CAGcast withdrawl I guess ill just listen to some old ones cause I started listening at 129. Any suggestions for some good episodes?

Is it me, or does Cheapy seem to not be as into the CAGcast as he used to be? This kind of repeated delay is symptomatic of putting off a chore. Particularly on the heels of Cheapy saying that he was getting too old to do this, I'm a little suspicious that he just doesn't enjoy doing it any more.

[quote name='Cursor']Is it me, or does Cheapy seem to not be as into the CAGcast as he used to be? This kind of repeated delay is symptomatic of putting off a chore. Particularly on the heels of Cheapy saying that he was getting too old to do this, I'm a little suspicious that he just doesn't enjoy doing it any more.[/quote]

I'm a CAG and I like playing video games, but sometimes even I want a prolonged break from it too.

Bear in mind that the CAGCast isn't just 90 minutes of talking shop, it's also many hours of prep-work in both playing games to develop impressions, researching industry news and events, and organizing your thoughts and the show into a coherent format of intelligent thought and fart jokes.

All of this while balancing many of the fathering duties while his wife works.

~HotShotX

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Hmm, new shows come out on Mondays, so wouldn't you just be recording next week's show and this week is gone completely? I needed this show this week, I have a 4 hour ride on Saturday. :cry:[/quote]

Did you listen to the player one podcast with guest Wombat? That show, and the one right after with Greg (I think) are good. That'll keep you busy on your ride. :0

god!, i hope i arrive to work tomorrow morning and a cagcast is ready. if not gods will be curesed. do you really want to be responsible for this cheapy?

I didn't realize you moved it to next week . You changed the OP but not the thread title .
Oh well , I'm looking forward to next week . :)

[quote name='aknowlesjr']god!, i hope i arrive to work tomorrow morning and a cagcast is ready. if not gods will be curesed. do you really want to be responsible for this cheapy?[/quote]

You heard the man.

[quote name='CheapyD']Tuesday AM...wombat had a dinner party Sunday night.[/quote]

Right on. I hope people here understand you both have lives outside of the cagcast.

[quote name='Smallville123']Right on. I hope people here understand you both have lives outside of the cagcast.[/quote]They do?:whistle2:k..... Nah, can't be, just to far fetched.

No worries Cheapy get it out when you can. I have my own life and can barely catch up with my weekly podcast rotation, so you're giving some of us CAG's a break too!! I'd rather wait a week and get a great podcast than have to suffer through a rushed and unfunny podcast any day.

Im going thru Cagcast withdrawal. As long as its here in the AM I can listen to it during my morning subway commute. Ahhhh gotta love the cagcast.

I foresee Wombat just gushing about Fable 2.

bread's done
Back