CAGcast #147: The Airing of the Grievances

[quote name='thorbahn3']The title of this episode should of been called "Wombat knows his shit when it comes to marketing" because the whole time he hit the nail on the head.

Also, enough with these name drops. You must of name dropped that you knew so and so about 10 times this episode.[/QUOTE]

Yep. The "PS3 needs games" tripe from CheapyD is not even worth addressing. It's hard to take you seriously when you imply this. It's even harder when you, 40 minutes earlier, contradict this when you discuss the theory of XBL cards dropping in price as a strategic move to sway gamers to the 360 to play their multiplatform online games.

Look, like the system you like, but don't be a fuckin' idiot about it. Allow me to demonstrate:

The Xbox 360 has no games. In order to succeed in this market, it needs games.

Think about how absurd that statement is. Perhaps you'll understand the point. I'm not going to hold my breath over it.

And Wombat is dead on the money when it comes to Sony marketing. It almost seems intentionally done to harm themselves financially. All the way from the 'crying baby in the white room' stuff during the PS3's launch to the "moving pictures on hispter t-shirts in an urban setting" ads of today (lest we forget the "I tell my dumb girlfriend it's a movie machine because only dudes game and women watch oxygen and romantic comedies" ad as of late). Heck, it's been bad going back as far as the "URNOT(red)E" stuff.

Their marketing staff doesn't deserve to be fired. They deserve to be executed. It's that bad. Like Willy Wonka hiring Slugworth to market his products bad.

And they need to expand their PSOne game selection. They have a potential competitor to the Virtual Console, and one that's reasonably priced. But they've sat on it so long that we have nary 26 titles after over 2 years time. PSOne classics help sell PS3s, and give us reasons to keep our PSPs. When they come out, that is.

[quote name='CheapyD']Yeah, but think of all the people that he got to spend $13 a month to come listen to him. Think of how loyal those people are. How many entertainers could do that? Do you think anyone would follow Jay Leno to a pay service?[/QUOTE]

If said pay service came with a baseball bat and three free shots at Leno, I'd give 'em $26 a month for two subscriptions.

And Bill Marrs, good on ya. I don't know much about your site (other than that it's a Game Trading Zone, ha-ha). But I have much more respect for it now. Huzzah.

[quote name='billmarrs']CheapyD,

I'm Bill Marrs, owner of GameTZ. Sorry for not making much effort to introduce myself before given that we run sites with some overlap. I know there are a lot of people use who use both CAG and GameTZ.

And, sorry for the trouble over this. I actually hadn't seen the signature in question before this morning (after someone posted about your podcast). I turn sigs off on my site because I find them annoying, and no one had mentioned it to me or our mods.

I have now removed all the images from the posts where it had been used and removed that guy's avatar which also had your cartoon face with x's over the eyes. If we find more cases, I'll remove those as well. Feel free to contact me directly in the future if you have a problem with something on GameTZ.

The guy who did it (monkbonk) was joking, I'm sure of that. Frankly, his sense of humor is a bit beyond me and it's not the first time I didn't really get a joke he made. But, he's not a bad guy. unfortunately, that Forbes article touched off some bashing between Goozex, GameTZ and CAG. I think monkbonk was actually trying to make a joke out of all that by with that ridiculous image. But, out of context, I'm sure it must have seemed pretty ugly and uncalled-for.

Cheap Ass Gamer is a great site that is very useful to a lot of gamers and game traders. Your success speaks for itself. The great majority of GameTZ users, myself included, think very highly of CAG and of you for all you've done and continue to do here. I hope this sort of thing, perpetuated by a one or two individuals doesn't sour relations between our communities.[/quote]
BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE CLEANING POWER OF KABOOM!
That was the first thing I got from this, with the intro and all. Great show, the chemistry you guys lacked from last week was back and the length was perfect. It's been a really long time since you guys did a two hour show and it was AWESOME. Wombat really knew his shit and mispoke a time or two but you were on the money almost the entire time especially about sony. Good job both of you. (I didn't feel you were being hard on the ps3 cheapy, and as an owner the discussion didn't bother me at all but you know, different strokes for different folks).

CheapyD and Wombat,

In regards to your discussion about digital distribution overtaking disc-based media, you're forgetting one MAJOR setback that could quickly end the argument for the foreseeable future: bandwidth caps.

Many ISP's have already begun imposing (...and enforcing) restrictions on the amount of bandwidth allowed per household per month; and the largest ISP of them all, COMCAST, has been trying to push forward with this for at least a year now. Also, there's a large number of people--my parents, for example--who live in "the boonies" and can only get "high-speed Internet" via a data plan with a cell phone company; and these plans have monthly maximum data usage levels a low as 6 GB's per month!

Any / all of these types of bandwidth restrictions make the idea of downloading or--to a certain extent--streaming movies basically irrelevant, let alone something like a PS3 game that weighs in at around 35 GB's or a 360 game that takes up 3 DVD's worth of data.

While I'm sure that there's ways around some of these restrictions, I think it will be a long time before we see the mass market adopt a digital distribution strategy, especially if their ISP's are fighting them the entire way.

Oh, and not to mention: the United States supports the largest economy in the world, yet our Internet speeds are significantly slower than much of the civilized world; and there's no way that people--myself included--are patient enough to wait for an entire 2-hour, 1080p movie to download.

Remember, the strength of consumerism is based on the ability to purchase something almost immediately to get that "purchase high" we all thrive on, then move on to the next expenditure (hence, why every CAG has a back-log of games)--if people have to wait for 12 hours before they can enjoy a 1080p video, then the whole idea of digital distribution fails.

In conclusion, while we've seen services like XBLA and PSN take off like rocket ships, I truly feel that 99% of the big-budget games are a long ways off from be distributed digitally. Case in point: many people refused to purchase the latest Siren game over PSN, but lots of people--again, myself included--have been ordering the Asian version from PlayAsia.com.

By the way, keep up the great show, guys: now that 1up Yours is gone, the CAGcast is the only podcast I really get excited to listen to every week (yes, even the Joystiq Podcast has started to grow a bit stale). Thanks for all your hard work!

Hey Wombat,

Being the Grateful Dead fan that you are, maybe the Grateful Dead Pack 02 that was leaked from IGN as upcoming DLC will get you back into Rock Band. The article has been removed since yesterday but the songs were as follows:

Cold Rain and Snow
Doin' That Rag
Don't Ease Me In
Fire on the Mountain
Hell in a Bucket
Uncle John's Band

I'm not buying the whole pack like last time as the songs aren't as awesome. A few singles will do. However, they're still great. Which ones would you pick up?

Cheapy and Wombat,
If other users want a lengthy podcast, send them to my audio podcast, Checkmate Arcade, available on ITunes and Zune.

All of our episodes are at least 2 hours long. In fact, our New Year's Resolution was to keep the episodes very close to 2 hours only as last year many of our episodes were near 3 hours in length.

I totally agree with Wombat. Fallout 3 is an AMAZING game, but the main story sure snuck up on me and ended fast. I'm notorious for not finishing games , but I put 22 hours into this game in one week. I look forward to the DLC and hope that they do a bunch of them because i'd like to have more impetus to level my character all the way up. Although there is a ton of side stuff to do, I'm not sure how excited I am to just go back and play just to do the side stuff since there is no real end game anymore. I have been a member for a long time, but just got into the podcast a few months ago. You guys do a good job and my Xbox 360 owes Cheapy D a debt of gratitude :)

[quote name='AwRy108']Many ISP's have already begun imposing (...and enforcing) restrictions on the amount of bandwidth allowed per household per month; and the largest ISP of them all, COMCAST, has been trying to push forward with this for at least a year now. Also, there's a large number of people--my parents, for example--who live in "the boonies" and can only get "high-speed Internet" via a data plan with a cell phone company; and these plans have monthly maximum data usage levels a low as 6 GB's per month!

Any / all of these types of bandwidth restrictions make the idea of downloading or--to a certain extent--streaming movies basically irrelevant, let alone something like a PS3 game that weighs in at around 35 GB's or a 360 game that takes up 3 DVD's worth of data.[/quote]

Good point. Over here in the UK broadband connections advertised as "unlimited" are often capped at 50GB, at which point you're reduced to a 512K connection until the end of the month - I wouldn't get far on my lousy ADSL connection. (And of course there are a lot of markets out there where broadband availability is much, much worse.) I can imagine the next step being 100% availability through downloadable means, alongside a traditional disc based format - essentially what's already happening with PC gaming. While the convienience of downloading games is nice to have, I've got a feeling it'll be a long time until the demand for a physical copy subsides. (Not to mention the hit game companies would take from not having the support of B&M retailers.)

The other perk with a system like this would be the reduction of 0-day piracy - make your games downloadable a week or two before they're released on disc and you've got yourself a great way of rewarding legitimate customers, while making it difficult for people to get hold of disc based copies to pirate. Maybe even let retailers sell download codes as pre-order bonuses - buy the game now, download it and play it straight away, come back in a week to pick up your physical copy. (Or buy it download-only for less.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point I don' think MS will ever be able to reach the sale of the psx, ps2, and ps3 sales worldwide. Could Nintendo match it, maybe?

I don't care for Howard Stern, but saying he should put his show out for free is ass. Why would he do that when he can still get paid? He still has a large fanbase. Much larger than yours, Wombat, and your show IS free. Making it free online doesn't all of a sudden make it relevant. It just makes it to where sad bastards with a chip on their shoulder can turn it around and say he's desperate to be heard, even if that may not be the case.

Either he charges for his service or he gets massive amounts of advertising, which would ultimately dull the show. Just because someone is rich, doesn't mean they should cut off their income to suit cheap dicks.

[quote name='seakae']I don't care for Howard Stern, but saying he should put his show out for free is ass. Why would he do that when he can still get paid? He still has a large fanbase. Much larger than yours, Wombat, and your show IS free. Making it free online doesn't all of a sudden make it relevant. It just makes it to where sad bastards with a chip on their shoulder can turn it around and say he's desperate to be heard, even if that may not be the case.

Either he charges for his service or he gets massive amounts of advertising, which would ultimately dull the show. Just because someone is rich, doesn't mean they should cut off their income to suit cheap dicks.[/QUOTE]

Making it free doesnt add sudden relevence but staying on satelite keeps him irrelevent. What I was thinking was maybe doing the show on Sirius, then releasing it on his website the next day. It keeps him making money and give him the amount of listeners he used to have without worring about the FCC. Also I never said I was more relevent, I said that Jay Leno was.

[quote name='Scorch']"I liked Cashback. There's lots of titties in it. A lot of titties. British titties."

Fantastic.[/quote]

Ooo I like that movie.

No reason... :roll:

[quote name='Wombat']Also I never said I was more relevent, I said that Jay Leno was.[/quote]
I disagree, and I think my point will be proved when his new (free) show tanks within 3 months. So, I'll return here and :booty:you. Heh. ;)

"What I was thinking was maybe doing the show on Sirius, then releasing it on his website the next day."
I could see this happening if it was more like 1-2 weeks. Sort of like how xbl gold users get first stab at particular content. And he attached advertising to the website release. Which people would still bitch and still call him a sellout even though it's free.

Cheapy,
You need to watch How I Met Your Mother, it's LEGENDARY! Seriously it's the funniest show on US broadcast TV right now with a great cast including Neil Patrick Harris. It's not on Netflix, but you can get each of the first 3 seasons on DVD for $15-$20 each (currently airing season 4.) Each episode is 22 minutes (since no commercials.)

Wombat,
My thing is I agree with you about digital distribution not being ready yet, but not for storage space. I have about the same opinion as AwRy108 does. My parents live (and where I grew up) in a small village called Buncombe (has a post office and grade school but that's it) in southern IL that is about 20-30 minutes away from several very large (30-75K) towns/cities, including 30 minutes southeast of Carbondale, IL, home of Southern Illinois University.

Since the cable company (Galaxy) that services them sucks (they JUST added digital cable and PPV in 2006) their only internet options are dialup and satellite, which has extreme caps similar to many wireless "unlimited" plans (anywhere from 1-10GB/per month.) News for those of us who live in larger areas isn't all roses either, as 3 of the 4 biggest broadband providers in the US (Comcast, Time Warner, ATT) are in tests in different markets for bandwith caps, the largest being Comcast at around 250-300GB/month.

While this is not a problem now for (at least for people who don't torrent like myself) imagine if every game you had to buy had to be digitally downloaded. You'd run over your caps pretty quickly. Plus many consumers aren't going to be able to figure out a console that was download only. If a system was download only, you would have cut out about 25% of the US market from ever buying games as they would either not have the bandwith or technological savvy to do it.

Like Cheapy referred to, we as gamers don't want to live in a world with only digital downloads loaded with DRM, very few if any sales on the merchandise, and no ability to get games second-hand.

I agree with wombat's assessment of "games journalism" as another arm of marketing. At the end of the day, the previews, reviews, features, and news stories serve to make me buy a game or ignore it.

Also, I think that framing reviews in this way puts CAG in a great position to review games in a straight forward dollars and cents manner. Building on your prior suggestions, using percentage of full retail as the review scale has a lot of promise.

[quote name='MSUHitman']
Like Cheapy referred to, we as gamers don't want to live in a world with only digital downloads loaded with DRM, very few if any sales on the merchandise, and no ability to get games second-hand.[/quote]

...which is why I'm stunned that CheapyD seems so quick to diss / dismiss Blu-Ray! Blu-Ray offers fantastic, relatively cheap storage capacity; and with the majority of players having Internet access for easy firmware updates, I don't quite see the negatives that CheapyD seems to see. Besides, if Blu-Ray doesn't succeed, either some other format will OR CheapyD's URL will become irrelevant if everything goes digital.

[quote name='Mindzeye82']I agree with wombat's assessment of "games journalism" as another arm of marketing. At the end of the day, the previews, reviews, features, and news stories serve to make me buy a game or ignore it. [/quote]

I agree, too; but this is the same reason that the disappearance of the original 1up crew saddens me: many of them were passionate about not only games, but also gaming culture. In fact, just in recent years they ran stories about the underground best places to shop in NYC, the coolest gaming-related bars in Japan, and even the underground fighting game scene in L.A.

I know that part of their agenda was to help readers decide on purchases, but I also think that many of them were focused on preserving the roots of videogaming, not just the retailers.

Wombat, when you were asking what other game consoles had the same kind of appeal as the Wii, I was already thinking Atari 2600 before you even said it. My grandparents bought one for my dad and his siblings back in 1977, much like my dad purchased the Wii as a gift for our family in January of 2007. The library of titles my grandparents have for the 2600 (Frogger, Pac-Man, Combat, etc.) is much akin to the library of titles my parents have for the wii (Wii Sports, Wii Fit, Wii Play, Super Mario Galaxy, etc). So yeah, I agree that the Wii's mass market appeal as solely a gaming console is something that hasn't been seen since the 2600. I would argue against the PS2 in this argument, since I know several people who use the system primarily as a DVD player that sometimes plays games.

Great show. I'd say one of my concerns when it comes to the "next" xbox is the price they charge for Hard Drives now for their current system. If from what CheapyD said he wants a 1TB, I can't imagine how much MS would charge for that system....

Also Wombat is right about the marketing for the PS3, they really need to do something to stimulate sales to beat last year's figures at the very least. They should focus on themselves and increase their numbers for their system. I'd also like to add, I really liked the Wii-->Atari comparison, it made sense.

[quote name='Wombat']Making it free doesnt add sudden relevence but staying on satelite keeps him irrelevent. What I was thinking was maybe doing the show on Sirius, then releasing it on his website the next day. It keeps him making money and give him the amount of listeners he used to have without worring about the FCC. Also I never said I was more relevent, I said that Jay Leno was.[/quote]

Wombat, you are wrong about this. Living on the East coast all of your life you are used to having Stern around for free. Living in Phoenix and around the Minneapolis area my whole life he was never really syndicated in the two areas all that much. When he went to Satellite radio he made himself available for people around the whole world, not just on the East Coast and random syndicated cities in North America.

If Howard is so irelevant now, why is it that after he has a show with a special guest that there name comes in the top five of Google's search engine? If he is so irrelivant how is it that Artie Lange's To Fat To Fish is a number one best seller? If Jay Leno says he is so irelevant, why did he steal Stuttering John from him? Jay only bashes Howard because Howard bashes Jay.

You saying that being a paying subscriber makes Howard irelevant because people have to pay? Thats just like me saying that Burn Notice is irelevant because its on the USA cable channel. I'm sure your rebuttle is that you get other channels with your basic cable. Well, the Sirius fee is not just $12.99 a month for Howard 100 and Howard 101, but for all the Sirius Channels including dozens upon dozens of commercial free music.

Now on Wombats Atari analogy, I agree 100%. In fact, when they came out in the U.S. people where hesitant to carry the games and systems. People got burned on the Atari do to the lack of quality control. So Nintendo had there seal of quality to insure that every game met there quality expectations. They also had embargos on distributors releasing game titles per year. This upset many distributors and they created other labels to release games under (Remember Metal Gear is done by Konami but was release under Ultra Games label) to get more out on the market.

In fact since time has passed, Nintendo's seal of quality is just the Nintendo Seal now. They took quality out of it and now the Wii is more like the Atari with all the garbage coming out. Nintendo needs to do a qualtiy control if they want to stay afloat, if they fail they will go the way of Atari and can bring down the US Video game market in a horrible way.

Here are the pictures of the seal over time, notice how they get more laxed on quality:
images

images

images

You make me mad Cheapy. when I started listening to the start, I heard the Inspector Gadget theme song sirens, and I got my hopes up. I like My Milkshake Brings all the Boys to the Yard, but that was a horrible amalgamation.

I didnt know you were a sales numbers fan, Wombat. I never see you in the monthly NPD thread.

I'm going to defend Sony's marketing for a moment.

Their marketing for their MACHINES has always been kinda wonky, so that part doesnt really matter that much. Its just strange that they are still acting as if they are the market leader.

They've generally been very good with marketing GAMES to their relevant audiences (example: Little Big Planet)

The problem is the PS3 as a machine is hard to market. The games suffer as a result because the people whom the games marketing speaks to dont want to buy a system for them.

Comic regarding Kaz's recent craziness:
cv0077.jpg

Great show guys, but you are way wrong about the Wii. It is not in competition with the PS3 or the Xbox, the reason is because the Wii caters to a whole different demographic than the others do. I work in a WalMart electronics selling Wii's to retarded people all day long and none of these customers are what I would call 'gamers'. Theres 3 types of Wii buyers, Parents buying it for their idiot kids, young couples who only buy them so the wife will play games, and people who played it at someones house and has to have one. We are a store that has a lot of military customers being the target demographic for PS3 and Xbox360, generally 18 to 30 year old males. They come in and buy one of those and a whole bunch of games, they don't seem to give a fuck about the Wii. In conclusion, if your product is not targeted to the same group of people I fail to see how it could be in competition.

Great show guys. I am sorry Cheapy you are having a tough time with the assholes of the internet. I honestly can not understand some of these ass clowns. The guy who nominated you for CAG villian is obviously one of those jerks who starts to dislike something the second it becomes popular whether it truly changed much or not. I suppose having to deal with the few assholes who feel the need to bring people down is just something internet celebs have to deal with, but just remember they are the minority and the site still has plenty of fans.

We are going to DESTROY gameTZ, burned with CheapyD's FIRE! MUAHAHAHAHHA!
Lulz. Seriously, I can't wait for the for the Game Tracker 9000+ and the trading features. Keep up the good work. Fun show.

Just want to say thank you for releasing it today, I'm bogged down by a cold and schoolwork (SAT's this saturday :whistle2:/) so the CAGcast is the only thing keeping me sane right now.

[quote name='Evilsean']Great show guys, but you are way wrong about the Wii. It is not in competition with the PS3 or the Xbox, the reason is because the Wii caters to a whole different demographic than the others do. I work in a WalMart electronics selling Wii's to retarded people all day long and none of these customers are what I would call 'gamers'. Theres 3 types of Wii buyers, Parents buying it for their idiot kids, young couples who only buy them so the wife will play games, and people who played it at someones house and has to have one. We are a store that has a lot of military customers being the target demographic for PS3 and Xbox360, generally 18 to 30 year old males. They come in and buy one of those and a whole bunch of games, they don't seem to give a fuck about the Wii. In conclusion, if your product is not targeted to the same group of people I fail to see how it could be in competition.[/quote]
They are in competition for the same pool of development resources. For example, the two biggest 3rd party franchises in Japan (Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest) are going to be on Wii. They could've theoretically been on the PS3/360. This implies competition.

It caters to a different crowd of people IN ADDITION to the regulars. Thats the key.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I didnt know you were a sales numbers fan, Wombat. I never see you in the monthly NPD thread.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm a numbers/marketing nut, like shipwreck with excel sheets. Usually there is a bigger gap between numbers and the show so we don't talk em that often, also Cheapy finds it boring. I'll bring them up if I think I can add something that no one else has.

I'm listening to the show right now and I wanted to say that Wombat's impression of Jim Brown sounded dangerously close to Uncle Remus saying "Hello dair!" :lol:

(As a Stern fan, Cheapy might know what I'm talking about)

[quote name='Wombat']Yeah I'm a numbers/marketing nut, like shipwreck with excel sheets. Usually there is a bigger gap between numbers and the show so we don't talk em that often, also Cheapy finds it boring. I'll bring them up if I think I can add something that no one else has.[/QUOTE]

Also my Atari 2600 only came with combat , it was a 'launch' system .
It did come with paddles though .

I think the Wii is more like the NES due to the fact that they are both bringing people back to games .
The Atari introduced people to games , not that the Wii doesn't do that , but the NES did that as well .

Don't forget no Wal*Mart in those numbers .

I don't think a platforms overall success can be determined by last months/quarters sales numbers .

Also 7:30 , that seems way early . I guess it's ok if you're going for some Black Canary action . ;)

[quote name='JTHuffy']almost 2 hours? that's a long friggin podcast to not break up into 2 parts...[/quote]

Hardly. Two hours is the standard length for many podcasts.

cheapy definetly have to agree with you why would yo want to listen to those other shitty podcasts when you can listen to STERN. Long Live Stern Wombat Jay leno is qa piece of shit hope he gets replaced...

So i felt like i was missing something. What was all this about controversy at GTZ?

Last edited by a moderator:
CheapyD i think what that "doo doo scolder" meant was that he wanted you to create a twitter account just for tai's bowel movements, which i think any real cager would subscribe to, like me.

Hey Cheapy, what's good man? First time posting in your podcast threads, but been listening for a while.

Anyway, I have got to say, don't stress haters and people coming up with some stupid bullshit over the internet. They make fun of you because they envy you, simple as that.

Instead of being happy for CAG, as they should be, they decide to hate and and things of the sort but who cares. Whoever did that isn't running one of the best sites on the net.:)

[quote name='Sacsquash']Didn't realize someone could be so inconsiderate over so many job losses, especially in an economy such as ours. I don't know why anyone would want a company like Circuit City to go out of business it just doesn't do anyone any good. Best Buy practicly has a monopoly on the niche of big box electronics stores now, in fact I would go as far as to say that they do. Their only competition is some Fry's stores, some mom and pop shops, and internet shopping. So yeah let's all give a big hooray, we don't have to worry about Circuit City anymore (the company which almost always undercut Best Buy in pricing and actually had clearance titiles).[/quote]

Sac, don't be so sensitive, or did you work for CC? Once you have worked 1 retail job you have worked them all, and they all suck. Stocking shelves and ringing register isn't that complicated and I'm sure CC employees will find other retail jobs. Do you remember nobody beats the Wiz?

Ok, so i got through only about 30 minutes of the Cast so far, but listening to Wombat and Cheapy mention Rusty's treatment over at the GamesBlog gave me an idea (that probably won't come true.) Why don't you guys have him on the show for an interview? I mean, the Nick Suttner interview got a mixed reaction, and a lot of it seemed to be because everyone and their mothersare feeling sorry for the 1UP/EGM guys that got fired. That it wasn't anything that was really special and unique to the CAGcast. But what about the complete other side of the spectrum? How does a currently still employed UGO games writer feel about this whole thing? Obviously. Rusty has to have some opinions, feelings, and possibly concerns about the whole thing. What's to say that UGO won't just decide to get rid of the Games Blog, along with Rusty and whoever else contributes, and just let 1UP do everything? I think it could make for a decent interview if it were to happen and the right questions were asked.

[quote name='rogueweapon']Sac, don't be so sensitive, or did you work for CC? Once you have worked 1 retail job you have worked them all, and they all suck. Stocking shelves and ringing register isn't that complicated and I'm sure CC employees will find other retail jobs. Do you remember nobody beats the Wiz?[/quote]

Clearly somebody beat the wiz.

[quote name='Davestation']Here is the commercial Wombat was talking about that Cheapy did not believe existed: commercial

Also, Rich Cronin was on Howard Stern today (Click on Wed. Show and he is the second paragraph in) and he was number one search on google trends today. Irrelevant still Wombat?[/quote]

This is actually the newest one. This series of commercials has been going for 2 years now. There was even one when fan watching Payton Manning followed the cord from the camera all the way to the TV in the store.

Wombat way to mention the "Wii" franchise and Cheapy thanks for mentioning the gametz thread you know I was the one who brought that up over here.

Great show again guys, how about another contest?

bread's done
Back