CAGcast #239: Super Turban Wearing Black People Online Edition HD Remix: ETG

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']I can't stop laughing lolololololol[/QUOTE]

I've experienced a male employee with a urine infection pissing blood all over the urinal/walls and didn't clean it up. People are downright nasty when they think it's another persons responsibility to clean up their mess. Makes me sick.

Where's that spiderman theme from? it's frikkin fab.

the only time i need the intro details and its not there. :(

Dear Wombat - Why no love for Iron Man 2? I agree that it is much weaker than the 1st and it did hack up the Whiplash/Crimson stories but the humor and action made it at least popcorn flick worthy. Dare I ask why you won't even acknowledge its existence?

Dear CheapyD - You are emerging more and more as the "Indie Film guy" with your apparent consistent hatred of many if not all of Hollywood blockbusters, in this show it was Pirates (of which I would humbly suggest giving at least the 1st a shot). Also you immediately wrote off the new Lego title. As a father of a son just a few years older than yours, you would be making a mistake to write off any Lego title as nearly all are some of the best Kid friendly coop titles in the entire 360 portfolio, pirates included. Conincidentally my son's first interest was in racing games, and when he switched from watching me play the Lego titles were his baby steps into gaming.

Dear Shipwreck - Just nitpicking on your NPD analysis where you implied that MC sold more than Portal 2 by a large margin. You failed to factor in one variable - Steam sales.

bread's done
Back