CAGcast #246: The Almost Lost Episode

Even with all the audio glitches I thought it was as entertaining as always. As for the Rockstar games stories I thought Red Dead Redemption had a much better story than any other Rockstar game I have played before.

I think Skype was acting up itself that day. I got disconnected from Sean and Jen during the recording of our final podcast.

Especially liked the part where Cheapy was critiquing the audio on other podcast saying they had their music to loud when he himself was having all sorts of audio issues.

I thought the episode was okay for what the technical problems were. I have a friend whos family enjoy going to nascar events here in California. Wombat, CheapyD, and Shipwreck I know you guys don't really take in consideration about what suggestions we can offer for show (after all I think you 3 have found a good working routine now) but I am going to take a shot. I would like to know if you guys ever have a slow week sometime that maybe you can talk about console buying experiences, like for example I remember back in an older CAGcast Wombat talked about how he bought his Wii and Twilight Princess at the Nintendo Store. I think it would be interesting to know just suggesting. By the way Apple products don't matter when it comes to bad internets

[quote name='AngryDragon888']Especially liked the part where Cheapy was critiquing the audio on other podcast saying they had their music to loud when he himself was having all sorts of audio issues.[/QUOTE]
Our issues were not down to our production. I do not control the internet.

[quote name='CheapyD']Our issues were not down to our production. I do not control the internet.[/QUOTE]

I know....just giving you crap. Still enjoyed the show despite the issues...despite the NASCAR discussion of course.

Hey Guys, despite the technical difficulties with last weeks show it still managed to give me all the laughs and lack of video game news I've come to expect of the CAGcast. Great job. This is question is aimed at Cheapyd, but if Womberto and Boatcrash want to chime in, feel free.

I know you're a big fan of Howard Stern. I was just wondering what you thought on his view on Video Games. He seems to think they're a waste of time and aimed at children, and for someone who has never played a video game, he likes to slam them habitually.

Love the show, keep on cag'in.

[quote name='Mayday']I know you're a big fan of Howard Stern. I was just wondering what you thought on his view on Video Games. He seems to think they're a waste of time and aimed at children, and for someone who has never played a video game, he likes to slam them habitually. [/QUOTE]

I too am a huge Howard fan and he definitely seems to think video games are childish and a waste of time. I find it funny how people think its acceptable to watch several hours of horrible TV shows each night (American Idol, Bachelor, Dancing with the stars, etc.), but playing a video game for several hours is a waste of time.

I know you blame it on the internet, but I've been having problems with skype calls getting disconnected recently as well.

I think you guys should give a shot recording over Google+ hangout instead. I've found it to be more reliable, plus it just sounds cooler to say you are using google+ and all that.

Here is a thought that would put a twist on your "Cheapy made me buy it" segment. Rather than Cheapy refunding the entire amount of the game, he refunds the difference between the buy and recommend price. For example, you (Wombat) said you would recommend Backbreaker for $10. Since you paid $15, Cheapy will pay you $5 (or space points).

This makes it a little more reasonable for good games they you might not be able to recommend for full price.

bread's done
Back