CAGcast #358: Drumming

the origin download speed is disingenuous. they combine the installation size with the download size.

so for example titanfall is only a ~20GB download from origin but the install is 50GB. so thats 2.5x times the size.

if you're downloading at 1MB/s it will say ~2.5MB/s  it will fluctuate depending on other factors but thats basics of how it works.

also the 'why dont you just tell me' was from seinfeld when kramer took on the role of the moviefone guy because people kept calling his home mistakenly asking for movie times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very surprised that none of you guys are playing the new Castlevania - nor have I seen a mention of it. Its awesome!

Been enjoying Titanfall but like someone else stated I don't think it's going to have staying power for me, as a matter of fact I went back to CoD for a couple of hours. Can't complain much sine I got a good deal on the system bundle but I have to say the overall I find the PS4 better in terms of speed, UI simplicity, ability to use my own headphones while having an integrated mic in the controller, and controller build quality, not to mention ps+ that gives me games to play.

Came here just to find out the outro link.  It's kind of hypnotic.  Rah-say-rah rah-say-rah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Been enjoying Titanfall but like someone else stated I don't think it's going to have staying power for me, as a matter of fact I went back to CoD for a couple of hours. Can't complain much sine I got a good deal on the system bundle but I have to say the overall I find the PS4 better in terms of speed, UI simplicity, ability to use my own headphones while having an integrated mic in the controller, and controller build quality, not to mention ps+ that gives me games to play.
Oh there you go - took you awhile to mention the games on the PS4 ;)

Did you guys say the Dark Souls combat was like..an awkward dance? I don't understand that at all, it's the best combat I've ever experienced in a game. Other games have smoother, more automated combat, but nothing feels as good as dark souls. I can understand you guys not liking the game, but this particular sentiment, I just don't get.

(Dont' Ever) Watch This Bitches:   The Counselor.   What an awful convoluted mess.  Do not be sucked in by all of the actors in this movie.  You're better off punching yourself in the face for 2.5 hours than watching this.

(Do) Watch This Bitches:  The New Scooby Doo WWE movie.

another great podcast. another week of wombat fighting with his kid to go to bed......

this last podcast the shit hit the fan, you know its bad when dad has to step away to handle his kid......

bread's done
Back