CAGcast #551: Cross-Paid

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Jurassic World Evolution, Sony vs Fortnite, and much less gutter talk than last week!

Download (1 hr 16 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Honey, the free browser extension that automatically finds the best coupons on the web so you get the best prices, just visit joinhoney.com/cagcast!
AND
Hello Fresh! For 30 dollars off your first week of HelloFresh, visit hellofresh.com/cagcast30 and enter cagcast30!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - The S.O.S Band - Take Your Time (Do It Right) (Solidisco Remix)
Outro - Bowling For Dollars - October 7, 1977

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipwreck what brand of switcher do you use?  Thinking about getting that M-Cable but want my switcher to be to handle multiple devices well and not have extra lag or poor signal

Jurassic World Evolution*

It sounds really fun, I like that style of game. Will be watching for a sale on it. I liked how Wombat said he has Tropico 5 during the talk, I was waiting for him to mention he got it free again during the Jurassic World Evolution talk.

Do you guys know which day you'll be doing the live Cagcast episode at LI Retro? (Saturday or Sunday?)

Agree it looks cool. Reviews are mixed but I still want to get it when it drops in price!

Jurassic World Evolution*

It sounds really fun, I like that style of game. Will be watching for a sale on it. I liked how Wombat said he has Tropico 5 during the talk, I was waiting for him to mention he got it free again during the Jurassic World Evolution talk.

Glad to hear that Wombat enjoyed Cradle-Con. I got a flyer for that last year at LI Retro, and was interested in going. But I was busy on Saturday, and Sunday weather didn't look so great. I hope CAGCast will be at the Aviation museum in August, and this time I will do the sane thing and take the NICE bus from the Hempstead station instead of walking almost two miles from a different station.

Moment of appreciation for your sponsor (Honey). Was feeling hungry while listening so I decided to give it a try, and I ended up getting 50% off of my order for a pretty popular pizza joint. Thanks for helping to make my wallet a bit lighter.  :shock:

Great CAGcast as usual.  I have been a member on CAG since 2003, and just started listening to the CAGcast in the past few years.  I noticed you guys still do a podcast when Shipwreck or Wombat can't make it, but has there ever been an episode where Cheapy hasn't made it and it was just Wombat and Shipwreck?  I love Cheapy, but next time Cheapy is on vacation you guys should give that a try, I would like to hear what it would sound like with just Bat-Ship Productions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I combined the recommendations of cheapy and wombat & played Farcry 5 to completion while taking breaks for episodes of Wild Wild Country.  Two red-apple mealy tastes that somehow equal a honeycrisp when combined.  

Also, did cheapy have some stretching goal to hit before E3?  Did I miss the episode where he did the splits?

Always a great show!  Thanks for the effort made every week.

bread's done
Back