CAGcast #640: The Three Tables

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks EA Play announcements, The Last of Us Two nonsense, the new Fortnite season and oh so much more.
Download (1 hr 22 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by feals! Become a member today by going to FEALS.com/CAGCAST and get 50% off your first order with free shipping!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Dreams (Original Mix) - Chapter & Verse
Outro - Ken Baumgartner - Bomber

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.
Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get it guys, I have a past and things to handle. I'm doing it, I'm trying to start by putting something positive out there. I'm trying.

Cheapy, the Last of Us 2 is basically the Last Jedi of video games and that's why fans of the first game don't like it. If you aren't going to play it just read what they did with the story. 

Jason Schreier's a dick. He knew exactly what Jeff Cannata was trying to say. If your criticism of Cannata's tweet was that he's often too hyperbolic about new releases (like Wombat said), then that's totally fair. If your criticism is that he's evoking the Holocaust in a disrespectful manner, then you're just being a self-righteous prick.

Hey guys, I don't know what is up with having "FAG" marked on your mirror hinges, but a German company FAG (pronounced F-A-G) is a rolling bearing manufacturer.  Not sure if they are also into door hardware, but it was certainly the first thing I thought of when you were telling the story.

Anyway, love the show, been listening for years

I don't recall Ship liking original LoU very much at all...he disliked the lack of vertical movement which he found odd for a game coming from the Uncharted people. 

Also - don't ya think Cyberpunk date of Nov 19 gives us a solid idea of when one or two next gen machines will drop? I'm sure they want to be there day and date with the new hotness.

Love the show

On RE, 1, 2 and 3 all have tank controls. 4, 5, 6 all have the 3rd person behind the shoulder camera and now, 7 and 8, all have first-person.

There has been a lot of spin-offs and remakes/remasters but the main series has only changed the gameplay twice.

Avengers seems like a game that will be heavily discounted right away, regardless of quality. It looks like it is basically a storefront for selling costumes, so they’ll sell it for cheap just so they can get that storefront into your house.

bread's done
Back