CAGcast #651: Two More Minutes!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Xbox next-gen pricing and news, Marvel’s Avengers, Tony Hawk Pro Skater remake, Ubisoft event, and so much more, including Wombat opening a box of gaming chachkas!

Download (1 hr 25 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Today's show is brought to you by Hello Fresh! Visit hellofresh.com/80CAGCAST and use code 80CAGCAST to get $80 off your first three weeks,including free shipping on your first box. Additional restrictions apply, please visit HelloFresh.com for more details.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Sunrise (Love To Infinity Classic Mix)
Outro - 2001 Taco Bell XBox Giveaway Commercial Tour

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
CheapyD's plumbers better wear ties. 

Oh, yeah the flapper thing with the toilet is the easiest repair to do, but the chain part is a pain considering sometimes they come too long.

“It’s no more confusing than what Sony’s doing”.

The only difference between the two PS5 consoles is that one has a disc drive and one does not.

As well as not having a disc drive, the Series S has a much worse GPU than the Series X, less RAM and a smaller SSD. Just today MS revealed the Series S won’t be able to enhance backwards compatibile games as well as the Xbox One X does now.

https://www.engadget.com/amp/xbox-series-s-backward-compatible-205816532.html

As someone who has NF I really appreciate your efforts to help fight it thanks for the fight and the several years of the podcast

Hey Ship! I was a bit concerned about Mulan too, but the rating is unwarranted. The violence is all bloodless. My 5 year old had no problem with it, and she does get scared by some movies (The Good Dinosaur is the worst, we can’t make it through). I’d say it’s on par with Star Wars episode 4, which we’ve watched a few times.

We actually really liked the new Mulan. It’s a great intro to wuxia martial arts.

Up to you of course but that’s my take 😄

Thanks for the recommendation of Honey I Shrunk the Kids. I also had aged out when that hit so I never saw it.

“It’s no more confusing than what Sony’s doing”.

The only difference between the two PS5 consoles is that one has a disc drive and one does not.

As well as not having a disc drive, the Series S has a much worse GPU than the Series X, less RAM and a smaller SSD. Just today MS revealed the Series S won’t be able to enhance backwards compatibile games as well as the Xbox One X does now.

https://www.engadget.com/amp/xbox-series-s-backward-compatible-205816532.html
https://twitter.com/Gavavva/status/1304003862894989312?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1304003862894989312%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cheapassgamer.com%2Ftopic%2F371393-xbl-deals-dwg-rdr2se-south-park-division-12-more-quakecon-metro-big-gaming-gwg-dunk-lords-portal-knights-mx-unleashed%2Fpage-1368

I wish Ship spoke up more... but then again, who the fuck can get a word in edgewise with Wombat's inane unceasing chatter. Seriously, in the early episodes Wombat's bumbling banter was charming but as the years go on it seems more a desperate plea for attention. Hey Wombat, enjoy the fact that I said your name three times. Now kindly shut the fuck up.

Finally current on the podcast for the first time since the Covid lockdown started. 

I just really wanted to say that even as an adult, I really like We Bare Bears. For a show that is outwardly pretty dumb and kiddy, it tackles a lot of issues, whether they are social, political, environmental, etc. It also helps that it's pretty funny. 

Fogo De Chao is a great albeit expensive restaurant. I went to one in Dallas and California which were all great but it's weird to think that what makes them great is not covid19 friendly and won't be for awhile. Nevertheless, it's one of my favorite places to each for a special occasion. Are there any brazilian bbq places in your area that you can try? Cheapy's right though, the garlic beef is awesome. 

Yeah, as a childless adult who still loves to watch cartoons, We Bare Bears can hold my attention. That's rare, and I can appreciate it on all fronts. Craig of the Creek is good too, but I am just starting that one.

​Thanks to Wombat for letting me send him Stuff. It was an honor!

Huge fans of both Wombat and Ship, if Ship is being quiet I imagine it is more that he is exhausted and not because Wombat is talking over him.

Finally current on the podcast for the first time since the Covid lockdown started.

I just really wanted to say that even as an adult, I really like We Bare Bears. For a show that is outwardly pretty dumb and kiddy, it tackles a lot of issues, whether they are social, political, environmental, etc. It also helps that it's pretty funny.

It’s funny how Cheapy says he aged out of Honey I Shrunk the Kids but previously talked about his all night college dorm ragers watching Aladdin and The Lion King. 😂 keep up the good work guys. Been listening to every episode since the beginning.

bread's done
Back