CAGcast #670: Stairway to Back Heaven

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks GI Joe in Fortnite, Gearbox acquisition, Stadia studio shutdown, Mass Effect Legendary Edition, GameStop, and so much more!

Download (1 hr 33 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

To get 20% off your first order at Mack Weldon, visit MackWeldon.com/cagcast and enter promo code cagcast.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant (Milky Way Remix
Outro - SUPERFRIENDS - Opening Theme Songs (1973-1985) HQ

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not medical professional, but it sounds to me like Shipwreck's back problems were solved with a kick to the ass.
And Wombat, don't forget to post a link to your change.org petition asking Epic to create a Shipwreck Fortnite skin. CAGs will support you, buddy.

Here ya go Ship, read up: https://apple.news/AkpdJAVfNStqgP82Gj9PuQw
There aren’t gonna be a bunch of lawsuits coming out of the new college football game. Schools themselves are already getting hyped to “be in the game.” We don’t need real players at all. Just the schools and jerseys. The best part of NCAA was the career mode (or whatever it was called). You got to recruit new players, none of them real, just made up guys and their stats. You made your team better in the future by recruiting, just like real college football. It’s about the team, not the player. I wouldn’t be surprised if some pros got paid to have their likenesses in the game too. As long as they aren’t using current amateur athletes, then it won’t matter. They’re going to sidestep the NCAA completely, just like they should be doing in real life.

NCAA Football 14 actually had ultimate team already. I believe it was just historic players. For instance my team had Barry Sanders from OSU, Hines Ward from UGA.

Did any of you notice the horrendous load times in The Medium (I'm playing on an XSX)?  This is concerning considering that The Medium is essentially the first Series S/X "exclusive" with no last gen version.  "Faster load times" was one of Microsoft's key selling points for this new generation, but if the load times are only improved for games available in prior generations, aren't we right where we've always been.

I agree with Wombat that ship to store would be a much needed first step for GameStop to slightly slow the bleed. Why would anyone buy games for the same price as Amazon, pay for shipping, and have it arrive a week later. (Granted with the pandemic who is even going to malls...but they have to at least try to get people in stores buying junk and trading in games)

bread's done
Back