CAGcast #690: It Was That

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Activision Blizzard lawsuit, Steam Deck, Nintendo Switch OLED, Streets of Rage 4 DLC, Tom Clancy’s XDefiant, Splitgate, and so much more!

Download (1 hr 16 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero - 6th Action Figure/
Outro - HUGEL (ft. Cumbiafrica) - 'Morenita' [Official Music Video]

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you guys were backed up on news but I'd love to hear your take on the potential changes to Assassin's Creed being discussed.  How does a game go from being a single player story focused stealth game to a multiplayer competition like Apex Legends or Destiny and still work?  Wombat spoke recently about Mass Effect Andromeda killing the very successful Mass Effect franchise and this sure sounds like the same thing

Really odd, I just noticed my reply was in the wrong podcast thread. When I click on the podcast icon on the mobile site it popped me to that one instead of the latest one. Anyway...

Disco Fries sound like a lazy version of poutine. I'm offended at this typical attempt to cheapen a Canadian cultural staple. Plus the name sucks. What next, replace all maple syrup with corn syrup and calling it Dubstep Sauce?

Good to see this episode outed closet racist Wombat. First he confuses two African Americans as being the same, then he refuses to watch a show about Jews. About time to cancel him.

bread's done
Back