CAGcast #709: Our Favorite Games of 2021

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I have had an Elite Series 2 for two years. I have one paddle on both sides; I use the right paddle for jump, and the left paddle for running instead of clicking in the left stick. I think it’s much more comfortable.

These controllers have a lot of quality issues, so hopefully Wombat got a good one. The A button on mine doesn’t work all of the time, so I almost always have the right paddle set to A since it’s more reliable.

The "Cheapy finally has given up on video games" bet just came through, who had 2021?

Top games of 2021? Umm, what was the last 5 games I booted up?

Had a tough time getting motivated to play a lot of stuff this year.
You think?

12 Minutes, Apex Legends, Artful Escape?

What is Artful Escape? A free VR game?

The "Cheapy finally has given up on video games" bet just came through, who had 2021?

Top games of 2021? Umm, what was the last 5 games I booted up?

You think?

12 Minutes, Apex Legends, Artful Escape?

What is Artful Escape? A free VR game?
Well, the guy is pretty highly ranked on Halo competitive so it doesn't seem like he's given up on games.

Also, how do you not know what The Artful Escape is? You must not be the True 1337 Gamer you think you are.

Only Shipwreck had an actual GOTY list in my opinion.

Cheapy's list were basically Indi games he played the first few levels in the past week or so (I'm sort of joking but that is what he alluded to).

And Fortnight should not even be mentioned.  A 3-4 year old game that is updated with cosmetics?  You may play it a lot but it is not up for this discussion.  Then Microsoft Solitaire will be on someone list next year.

All in my opinion.  Love the show.

bread's done
Back