CAGcast Black Friday Super Show of Savings 2010 - LIVE Friday 1AM-3AM EST

Wombat I think its time you change doctors as he/she clearly did not educate you that they prescribed a CORTICO steroid for you, which is not an ANABOLIC steroid.

Anabolic steroids are what body builders and atheletes use to get buff and shrink there testicles. Corticosteroids are used for there anti inflammatory and ability to tone down the immune system response, hence why it was prescribed for your allergies.

Just wanted to let you know. Don't worry though, I've had to explain it to several other patients at times. Otherwise enjoyed the show.

AS Wombat said, what about the free Battlefield Map pack 7 and the Vietnam DLC being released at the same time?

I'd be more tempted to impulse buy the Vietnam stuff if they saved it for in between Map Pack releases. Now I'm no hurry since the simultaneous release of the new Map Pack will feed me for the near future.

OH and I remember BF:Vietnam. Never set my heart on fire back then.

Maybe this is a release the free Map Pack at the same time so you won't complain about paying for the Vietnam stuff?

1Any one have a write up on how to replace parking brake shoes for 8.8 same here on my explorer. got the old p brake shoes off but don't have 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel, - 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Cross Country Shoes. Sort by: Price (High-Low), Price (Low-High), Brand (A - Z) GY400-9359 - Asics Men's Outback XC Spike. Asics Men's Outback XC Spike
2Look fierce with feathered footwear from Alaia. The saying goes: Shoes make the outfit. Well, these Alaia shoes are so amazing that one

AdiStrike JS Wrestling Shoes_4. NEW COLOR FOR FALLYou Save: $42.76 (36 %). AdiStrike JS Wrestling shoes . Adidas top wrestling shoe for
2Subject: handbags bags sunglasses seller 6575sandra * authentic chanel handbag distributor * chanel replica wholesale watch handbags -
The best selection of fashionable vegan shoes, vegan accessories and cruelty-free products including vegan shoes for men & women, vegan sandals,

bread's done
Back