CAGcast game night 3/1 practice night 8-10

Running around trying to figure out the controls again at the beginning was fun, but yeah, looking forward to more CAGcast game nights.

[quote name='killthemall4444']I must also commend Wombat on his ability to finish last in almost every round. :D

But yeah it was great playing with Cheapy and Wombat. Glad I was able to get in on the action and hold my own. I hadn't played Halo 3 in months.[/QUOTE]
We should do this more often it was a lot of fun. That last game was really close 50-49. I am MCHammer XIII for everyone that was in there.

Question to Cheapy: Is it possible to change my username on CAG? I haven't been M1C13 on xbox live since 2005 and want to updated to MCHammer XIII.

I thought it was funny when I had to tell everyone that with more than 4 people on a team you have to push right on the d-pad to talk to your teammates. And then Wombat proceeded to abuse the heck out of it.

I wish I could've played with you guys, but I had to study for a huge test. This needs to become a weekly (or at least monthly) thing...CAG's getting together to play games.

Cheapy, take note. This is a fantastic way to strengthen the CAG community!

I would hope when they do Warhawk, Cheapy hosts so we can have 32 people playing (because he has crazy connection speeds).

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Hoping you set up Warhawk next week, we can even meet in home and launch from there![/QUOTE]While I may not technically handle Warhawk nights these days, I could enter the information in the CAG Warhawk night thread bringing everyone together (Having Information in the thread title).

It sounds like Cheapy made the executive decision that this week will be KZ2. Wombat needs to make a new thread confirming IMO.

[quote name='Sarrasis']It sounds like Cheapy made the executive decision that this week will be KZ2. Wombat needs to make a new thread confirming IMO.[/QUOTE]I need to hear the news too because I'll be MORE than willing to add the game to the CAG Killzone Night thread, making sure people around the PS3 forum know about it too.

If you all need another game setup in case it fills up, we'd be more than happy to help. :D

I had a good time playing killzone 2 with all cags, too bad it took like 25 mins to finally get into the game but it was well worth it!

bread's done
Back