CAGCast - Getting the word out on Facebook (Group)

Kunikos

CAGiversary!
So I was bored so I made a group for CAGCast fans on Facebook. It's an "open group" so anyone can join.

New group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2395729194

I will only moderate as little as necessary to prevent spamming or abusive comments.

Any forum ops or Cheapy/Wombat can PM me on Facebook and I will add them as officers of the group. (I will fork over the group ownership if I can figure out how to do it)

Find a CAG near you to play Wii with then using Facebook? ;)

I have added Cheapy as a group officer, but I can't see any way to give over the master keys (so to speak). I think he should be able to edit anything to do with the group though.

Otherwise, we may have to call a mulligan and start a new one.

Edit: I suppose it would have helped if I had said that I'm Matt Kerr on there.

I have also enabled photo gallery for admins only, so I hope Cheapy will be able to upload any photos he feels like. (Pictures of Wombat in embarassing situations, Robocop paraphenalia, etc)

Damn. Well, I guess we're starting the group over. I couldn't give Cheapy the admin rights, so I've asked him to make a new group.

Edit: LOL I figured out how to do it (too late). Anyway, they said in the help if I removed allt he members from a group then it would be automatically deleted at a later date. So anyone who joined the old one please join the new one, as I have emptied, locked down, and marked the old group as "CLOSED". The new link is at:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2395729194&ref=mf

Whoohoo, go Facebook! All we need now is an easy app to swap Wii numbers or DS numbers or XBox gamer tags or somethin...

facebook is where its at. I've been on the website for 3 years now and its grown so much. A very good addition to the CAG community.

So lets post wii and xbl names on facebook

There's a link in the news section of the Facebook group for voting for CAGcast in the Podcast awards. I put it under gaming, but sorry cheapy I had to vote in Hospital Records Podcast as my choice for People's Choice podcast. :p

bread's done
Back