CAGCast losing 10 diggs every 3-4 days

Need to add in the new cagcast into dig, latest one checked was #73. It may help to bring the numbers back up.

[quote name='Mysticheat']Need to add in the new cagcast into dig, latest one checked was #73. It may help to bring the numbers back up.[/QUOTE]

Yup I was going to say the same thing. I want to Digg the new cast but it hasn't been added. Just trying to do my part, those bastards at 1UP are in our sights!

The latest episode still isn't on the feed, we're losing diggs because people probably can't digg the latest.

Jebus, not having a CAGcast this week really hurt the diggs. We've dropped from 3rd place to 5th.
At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if we start trailing behind that WoW podcast again.

Why don't people just go on digg and use the site! It actually is a very good bookmarking site. I mean you get the best of both worlds, you get to help out the CAGcast, and you get to enjoy their site.

People, just digg a story once a week

mnachievementmq7.jpg

Whenever CAG stalls (a few times a week for me), FireFox always seems to be waiting for digg.com. It really does hamper our site. But, oh well. Whatever.

Keep moving up the ladder, guys! :)

bread's done
Back