CAGcast Wrap up Show - LIVE Thursdays, 8:30pm EST - No show Oct 2nd!

Looking back i think i was kinda harsh about life with playstation. It's a free application where you can listen to music, surf the web, get the latest weather in real time, and fold at home at the same time. I just wish they gave more specific news and weather. Cause right now its only big cities. Maybe down the line they will update it.

[quote name='LiK']another fun show, even with some really bad callers this time, lol :p[/quote]

I said I was sorry...;)

[quote name='G-Dog']I said I was sorry...;)[/quote]

You and your silly mask. Good stuff though, always fun to harass the other hollywood squares.

~HotShotX

[quote name='Clarke']Watchin' CAGcast LIVE!
CIMG0828.jpg
[/quote]

lol

Whoever was saying bad jokes needs better content because they failed.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']lol
Whoever was saying bad jokes needs better content because they failed.[/quote]

Sorry ;(

I'll get my coat.

[quote name='LiK']haha, you were good.[/quote]

Cheapy does look like the "You Don't Know Jack" logo guy. I should have just pointed that out, rather than yelling something.

And Jeph Loeb does suck, I'll stand by that comment.

[quote name='ivanctorres']Wow ...seems like there is way too many young callers who have absolutely nothing to say.[/quote]

That's why I always call a few times because either we get shitty calls or people don't call in at all.

I think if there was some kind of contest involved, maybe like a $10 Amazon Gift Certificate raffled off to the people who call-in, then the wrap-up show would be as active as ever. Of course, pointless rambling won't give you an entry into the raffle. After the show is almost over, Cheapy/Wombat could draw the prize. Just an idea. :d

I'm listening to this now and it's painful to listen to because the callers talk so quietly. I can either have Cheapy and Wombat at normal levels and not here callers or be deafened by Cheapy and Wombat so I can actually hear the callers.

You guys should just hang up on people if they can't talk any louder.

Edit: And don't say the show's not worth a download at the end of the show, because it's useless to us that have already downloaded it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday, 10:30 AM in Australia. Don't quote me on this ;)

New York (U.S.A. - New York)Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 8:30:00 PMUTC-4 hours

EDTHobart (Australia - Tasmania)Friday, September 26, 2008 at 10:30:00 AMUTC+10 hours

ESTCorresponding UTC (GMT)Friday, September 26, 2008 at 00:30:00

Missed it today; actually, I got in right when things started to fuck up. Sorry guys, didn't know my 4000 viruses on my computer from watching pron would affect the show. :D

Wait so this show didn't happen (I couldn't be there today)? I tried downloading an MP3 and that was screwed up too. Sorry if you guys couldn't get this together tonight.

[quote name='XTommyDonX']Wait so this show didn't happen (I couldn't be there today)? I tried downloading an MP3 and that was screwed up too. Sorry if you guys couldn't get this together tonight.[/quote]

It got screwed up at the end

nowlive was broken. what a shame. at least we had some good moments with Wombat at the helm, hehe

This was why Live is so fun. Watching Wombat and Cheapy sweat is always entertaining and I doubt a full recording will be put up because Cheapy got kicked out. That means, no Wombat solo action which was awesome. Plus, you got cameras of different CAGs too. Should always check it out!

That recording is jacked up. it seems to start when the trouble started. Wombat is all flustered because cheapy is gone. Then a bunch of dead air.

I would really like a recording of the whole show. The part where the kid called in and his 19 year old brother was going crazy in the background was absolutely golden. I was laughing up a storm.

[quote name='carpwrist']we're breaking all of nowlives records... and now their website. go CAGs![/quote]

And flooding the cameras with CAG Girlfriends, go couples! lol. Best quote from two weeks ago:

"If HotShotX can get a girl like her, there's hope for us all!"

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']And flooding the cameras with CAG Girlfriends, go couples! lol. Best quote from two weeks ago:

"If HotShotX can get a girl like her, there's hope for us all!"

~HotShotX[/quote]Why did you quote yourself?

I can see who typed the message.

Why not just make your signature "~HotShotX"?

Think of all the hours you would save by not typing that every time you posted.

[quote name='carpwrist']wasn't it Lik that said that?[/quote]

i can safely say i didn't say that. it's just not as witty :p

oh good, i have to pick up my sis from the airport tonight so i would miss it anyways. can we get a live show tomorrow? i need my fix.

[quote name='JokerCard']Is there a show on today?

Im in the room.....going to wait...[/quote]

Isn't Cheapy doing Tokyo Game Show this week? Either way, I'll pop in the room as well, and camp out for a while.

~HotShotX

bread's done
Back