CAGFC (UFC 2010 League) - 9/25/10 - CAGFC25: MELTDOWN (fights due by 9/30)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well...that depends on if you actually glitch in NHL 10. Do you pull the puck behind you and whip it at the top corner? Or do you skate backward for a second to freeze the AI defensemen? I bet you do.[/QUOTE]

I Play Goalie buddy. 6'0 170lb's. I do play wing too but I only have points=to the amount of games played. I play at league arena in the VHL.

Stop being a beesnotch and fight me WW put simeon on the card and I'll knock you out on your feet and you cant say anything.

3-0 Bubba, So n8 stop making excuses and say I cheese you take the fights to the ground I finish them there. Im the OFC K-1 Contendor with Struve I not afraid to stand.

Put Simeon back on the roster. I want an title shot because Nate obviously isnt a good champion.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Matt Young']^^^[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Matt. I could do tonight if you're around. Any time from now till probably 2-3 AM EST I could do.

Seen, I'll be free anytime not between 4:30PM EST and 2-ish AM EST. That block is when I work; I am generally on a few hours after work before I go to sleep, and can get on any time probably about 4 hours before I work. Let me know what works best for you.

Again Bubba, what part of "this is a casual league" do you not understand? Or are you gonna ignore me/make a comprehensible statement and opt to threaten to "tap me out" again.

[quote name='moojuice']Seen, I'll be free anytime not between 4:30PM EST and 2-ish AM EST. That block is when I work; I am generally on a few hours after work before I go to sleep, and can get on any time probably about 4 hours before I work. Let me know what works best for you.

Again Bubba, what part of "this is a casual league" do you not understand? Or are you gonna ignore me/make a comprehensible statement and opt to threaten to "tap me out" again.[/QUOTE]

"Hey, you shut up or I'll come over there and tap you out too!!!"

haha, classic :)

haven't seen, seen on XBL for a couple days, hopefully I can get a hold of him soon so we can get our fight in. Let me know if you've seen, seen.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']"Hey, you shut up or I'll come over there and tap you out too!!!"

haha, classic :)[/QUOTE]
Moo I understand casual I only get serious with n8 because all he does is bitch when someone makes him tappout

I can play either/both Frankysox and Moojuice if you guys are available in about 30min. Let me know what both of you're availabilities are this afternoon.

[quote name='Bubba Thrust']Moo I understand casual I only get serious with n8 because all he does is bitch when someone makes him tappout[/QUOTE]

Yes, because playing games with somebody who abuses exploits is oh so much fun. I told you. I'm done with you. Anyway, just so you know, I'm putting you on ignore, so your conversation with me is over. If anybody feels like reporting you for moderation after this point, that's their call.

[quote name='seen']I can play either/both Frankysox and Moojuice if you guys are available in about 30min. Let me know what both of you're availabilities are this afternoon.[/QUOTE]

I may be able to get on in 30 min, otherwise it'll be later tonight until I'm available. Will you be on at all tonight?

[quote name='seen']I can play either/both Frankysox and Moojuice if you guys are available in about 30min. Let me know what both of you're availabilities are this afternoon.[/QUOTE]

Um...he did post this...

[quote name='moojuice']Seen, I'll be free anytime not between 4:30PM EST and 2-ish AM EST. That block is when I work; I am generally on a few hours after work before I go to sleep, and can get on any time probably about 4 hours before I work. Let me know what works best for you.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yes, because playing games with somebody who abuses exploits is oh so much fun. I told you. I'm done with you. Anyway, just so you know, I'm putting you on ignore, so your conversation with me is over. If anybody feels like reporting you for moderation after this point, that's their call.[/QUOTE]

I dont use exploits....... lmao my game plan may be cheap but I dont sub cancle or glitche I have good eye hand cordination........... I do MMA and Hockey anything I do in the game I would do in real life. Do you see GSP Duuking it out with Dan Hardy? Its not my fault your ground games stink I have 200 wins and 100 loses im not a serious UFC'r.

Me 3 n8 0........ wop wop wawawawawa.

Nate your a sore loser IDC, you say its casual but you try to accuse me of being an exploiter. Just take your loses and shove them up your female parts.

I'll be on for about 30 minutes from this point on before I have to take off.

FYI just to let you know, for those of you who didn't preorder the game at Gamestop, I would expect the Ultimate Fighter characters download to become available on the XBox sometime this week for $2. It's on the PSN Store update today for that price (although PSN Plus subscribers get it for free.)

[quote name='seen']Phil Baroni | Jack Locke | KO 0:44 Round 2[/QUOTE]

Weirdest fight I've had in the league. Probably because seens style different from the rest of the league, but I couldn't get out from under him, I was locked up in on the ground most of the match. I might have to tinker with some of my rankings and try some online. Seen had a dominant ground game and Jack Locke has now fallen from the grace of the UFC and may be "lost" forever. At least I taught Phil Baroni how to lose without being a punk.

Yeah, good fight. Online is definitely crazy against randoms as they seem like all they do is play UFC all the time.

Franky with regards to you last sentence I would be more than happy to provide you how I saw things in that situation via pm; but really I have no grudges for our past communications, etc.

Looks like Nate and I are playing tonight after the NFL opener.

If you let Simeon Lamhov back in, he should fight the loser of our welterweight title fight, and if he wins that, he can fight the guy who won, whether that guy keeps the title or loses it. Then, if he beats the 2nd guy (non-title if that guy keeps belt) and wins, he can have another title shot. If Lamhov loses any of those fights, he retires for good.

I know what it means do you see me making highlight reels and in your face posters?(except for N8)

I'll fight the loser I have nothing better to do keeps me from trading this peice of poop in.

Thomas Bruso l Gail Pennyfeather l TKO (mounted punches) l 3:00 of Round 1

Matt Young l Nate Lisa l 2:41 of Round 2 (head kick) [ New Welterweight Champion! ]

Nate completely brutalized me in the heavyweight fight. I got a few shots in, but he reversed me on the ground and pounded me into unconsciousness.

In the welterweight fight, we each traded big shots, but I got in some serious head damage (98% at the end). After some blocked takedown attempts and a little back and forth on the ground, it was back to the standing strikes. I hit a left head kick just as Nate attempted a left hook and the shot knocked him out cold to win the welterweight title. It was nice to finally win a title after several attempts at heavyweight with Pennyfeather, and at middleweight and welterweight with Young.

Great fights, Nate, and it was fun playing hockey, too.

EDIT: Gail Pennyfeather has hacked this account! I must get the truth out about Thomas Bruso, AKA "Epic Beard Man". The man is emotionally unstable and should not be allowed to fight in the CAGFC!

http://www.cracked.com/article_18725_the-truth-about-epic-beard-man-viral-video.html

Confirming Matt's results. Those were good fights, Matt! I was stupid to stand and trade with you in the title fight. Based on all the wars we've had though, it just seemed lame to take it to the ground. Oh well, I won't make that mistake next time!

Thomas Bruso vs Gail Pennyfeather
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVR99WUwwcc

Nate Lisa vs Matt Young
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S48VizHpckg

Oh, as for your suggestion Matt, since I lost, and I already said I'm not wasting any more time on Bubba, he won't be back. I've got him on ignore, so I couldn't care less what he says. It would be wise for others to do the same. Let's not bring this up again.

All right, after an unfortunate delay, waiting on THQ to get their servers straightened out, the fights from CAGFC22: VICTORY have finally been completed! And wow, what a card it was! TWO NEW CHAMPIONS! Congrats to Fyodor Emilianenko and Matt Young for great performances!

Records and rankings have been updated, and the card for CAGFC23: REVOLUTION is now up! Barring any other server meltdowns, these fights will be due Thursday, 9/16 by 11:59 PM EST. Good luck to everyone!

Nate and seen, I should be available most of tonight (Friday) throughout the weekend as well. I'll be busy Monday afternoon and night, but I'll be free all day Tuesday and Wednesday.

It was a nice looking knockout, but you're unfairly ragging on Nate, and I would have been happy to have won via TKO on the ground, or via submission. I'm just glad I picked up the hard earned victory.

Yes, I knocked him out, but it was a back and forth fight. Had he landed a counter shot, I could have gone down, too. Nate Lisa is still 4-2 against Matt Young at middleweight and welterweight between UFC 2009-2010. Even though pretty much every fight could have gone either way, Nate still has the edge in our series as far as league fights go and has had the more successful track record in general.

That being said, Alan- I will talk to you if you're still on XBL when I sign on in the next 30-60 minutes, but when would you want to play? I'll be watching football tomorrow, but that should all be over close to 10 P.M. your time. I would offer to play earlier, but it is likely that I will be squeezing in a Madden league game between the Packers' afternoon game and the Sunday night game of the week.

Monday, I'll be watching the 2 MNF games as well. However, if you can't play after the games on either night, I am willing to play both our fights during the Sunday night games or either game Monday- just not the Packers game tomorrow. I do have my DVR set, and the fights don't take too long. Just let me know- Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday before hockey, or during one of the non-Packers games if necessary.

From about 8 hours ago:

Heavyweight: E. Honda l Gail Pennyfeather l KO (mounted strikes) l 2:58 of Round 2

Welterweight Championship: Matt Young l E. Honda l KO (spinning back fist) l 2:58 of Round 4

Good fights, but I need to retool Pennyfeather. He had been awesome, winning almost every fight except his title shots, but has been in a rut lately.

With Young, I've diversified my gameplan. I've often been better on the ground, but after Nate stopped me from mounting much offense on the ground in our second to last fight (I gained many successful positions but caused very little damage), and then he and moojuiced both started reversing me on the ground, I've gone to the standup striking game and it has earned me success. Now I am confident with both my ground game and my standup. Still, a little training could help both my guys. I still haven't really played the game outside of CAGFC fights.

In case anyone was unaware...Thomas Bruso is a motherfucker...lol. Wow! My fight with Jay went blisteringly fast. He came out swinging, and I ate some nasty shots at the beginning of the fight. Not wanting to make the same mistake I made with Matt, I went for the takedown, and that was the beginning of the end. Jay was able to get back to his feet, but I had him from behind...and astonishingly, just like my last fight against him (though it was in WW), I started off a succession of 3 German Suplexes. The 2nd and 3rd one I didn't even want to happen, as I was trying to take his back before he could get up, but he got to his feet insanely quick. But each time, he couldn't stop the slam. A couple punches after the third one, Fyodor was rocked, and Bruso finished him off for the TKO win.

Thomas Bruso | Fyodor Emilianenko | TKO | 1:43 of Rd 1

Your new CAGFC HW Champion...Thomas Bruso!!!

"I'd just like to say this belt is for my mama! She put me in an oven when I was a little baby. She was a crazy bitch, but I loved her. My mama died man...my mama died." *tears*

Video coming soon!

You Benoit'd him again. Considering the article I posted a link to regarding Bruso's mental state, maybe your man is more Benoit than we thought!

[quote name='Matt Young']You Benoit'd him again. Considering the article I posted a link to regarding Bruso's mental state, maybe your man is more Benoit than we thought![/QUOTE]

Haha, that's a scary thought. I did read that article though, and I found it amusing that they talked about him being unstable and making up stories, as though that wasn't something that was blatantly obvious. I've said all along that he really could have been the reason the confrontation started. But one thing that can't be disputed is that the black guy threw the first punch. Up until that point, words are just words. But when you take it there, you've started a fist fight. And EBM gave him a fist fight, haha.

I'll just throw it in this post since we're on a new page, but here's the video from my fight with Jay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a37-i0U08tM

Just a quick question how do you let yourself to get germaned 3 times in a row. Well we guess the great Simeon will never know what it feels like because you all cant take him down and maintain on top for more than 5 seconds.

N8 just let me fight I play the game once a week and I'll stand with you IDC let me give the game a final horrah before I trade this broken game in.

Yeah, I also need to get my fight in with Franky today. I know he's been wrapped up in Reach the past couple nights, but hopefully he can pry himself away for one quick fight, haha ;) I'll definitely be on at some point tonight, Franky. If there's a specific time that works for you, just let me know.

Aaron Alvarez vs. Phil Baroni

Alvarez wins via KO 4:50 into the first round via standing elbows to the head.

That was an intense fight - I controlled the first minute or so on the ground, then you reversed me on the ground and rained down a series of solid shots. Very good stuff.

Good fight, you baited me at the end to stand and trade which ended the fight.

I'll be posting a new article after my fight with Frankysox. Franky please shoot me a pm when you see this so we can get something planned to play sometime today.

[quote name='seen']^He's ignoring you man, so just take it for what it is and move on.[/QUOTE]

Oh, is he talking to me again? I put him on my ignore list like 3 weeks ago. I thought he knew that. If he's bothering anybody else, feel free to ignore him as well, or report his posts.

Nate Lisa d. Jack Locke 2nd Round (1:03) KO

Next time I fight I'll have some different attributes. How do you get unpinned from the ground? Is it just using the right stick, or do I actually have to press a button when I'm in good position?

Lincoln Burrows d. James Toney 1st Round (1:56) KO

Crazy fight, no defense. Good fight Seen wish this one could have gone longer, someone would have died though.

bread's done
Back