CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at DEAD SPACE for $30 @ Target seems like a deal,but I also need to pick up Madden 09 (not for me) cheap too so I'll try to bag the Wally World deal

Looking for the $399 32' LCD AOC tv at radioshack. Sure it's a cheapo tv but coming from a ten year old 27 inch crt, should be a huge upgrade either way.

Best Buy:
Assassin's Creed for $9.99

Circuit City:
Okami $19.99

Target:
Boom Blox $20.00

Don't know if I will actually brave the unbelievably long lines of BF for these meh deals, but those are my picks.

I'm just going to keep it simple and try to get either Dead Space from Target for $30 or Far Cry 2 from Best Buy for $37.99

I'm leaning towards finally picking up a 360 bundle. Just wish Sears had a better bundle cause I have a bunch of gift cards that would put a big dent in the price.

Mario Ice bundles sound tempting at walmart, but over all i'll probably just end up toys r us shopping for the kids or in some line at best buy as I could really use a new lap top.

Dead Space for $30, as well as BiA:HH for $20 and maybe then over to Best Buy to snag Far Cry 2 for $37.99 and Turok for $14.99.

Turok for $15 at Best Buy is the only thing that even remotely holds my interest this year. Maybe it's because of being low on funds...maybe it's because I have everything I want right now or have too much to hold me off on. Maybe I'm just growing up and understanding all of this a little better. I don't know. Either way...I'll be picking up Turok for $15 possibly if it's on Best Buy's website during Black Friday. I'm hoping for some other sales to show up online...because I won't be driving anywhere this year.

As of now I'm hoping Amazon does some price matching like they did last year, but this is what I'm hoping to get:

Seinfeld Season 9 for $15
Ice Blue DS Lite (I've been wanting this color for years, but didn't want to import it, and the DSi is sort of meh to me)
And I guess other assorted Blu Rays, the game deals just don't grab me this year, but maybe I'll come across something I want.

$9.99 might make me forget the initially limited installs and still active DRM present in Bioshock (PC). Or maybe it won't...

This is what I'm shooting for on BF:
Boom Blox @ Target
Far Cry 2 @ Best Buy
Bros in Arms 2 @ Circuit City
BioShock @ Circuit City
Dead Rising @ Circuit City

BF Game Deals -> $107 --- Having to eat Ramen Noodles for the next month to afford all of the games - Priceless.

I'm going to try to go by Best Buy for the $38 Soul Calibur IV and Target for Burnout Paradise for $20.

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway $19.99 from CC is very tempting. I might pick it up, if there are any CC's left around my way. If not, I'll probably just go to Target.

The 360 arcade deal at Circuit City is pretty nice, love to get me one of those this year :D And this would just cover it! Oh yeah!

Going to for Okami at CC and NCAA Football 09(360) at Walmart. Hopefully I'll be able to do it since they are somewhat close.

Im going to try and snag Dead Space at Target for $30 even though I beat the game, it's worth owning. Also Im going to try and get Dead Space for $10 at Circuit City if I can find one thats still open.

Looking to get Dead Space at Target for my little bro, and maybe the 360 arcade bundle at Circuit City. Thankfully both stores are pretty close to where I live, but we'll see if I wake up early enough haha!

My favorite deal is the $30 for Dead Space at Target. Game has gotten good reviews, and that is a good price for the game.

This may sound sick, but for the past few years a friend and I hit up Black Friday just to take in chaos of the day. It's a surreal experience when you're in the midst of it without an agenda. It's almost as if you are in slow motion while the rest of the world is in a fury around you. Good times...

I usually do end up picking up a few things, as I'm sure I will this year - but so far I haven't seen any gaming deals that I'm ready to jump on. I'm at my limit with my backlog right now, so that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I'll be going after Dead Space from Target, probably on the PS3 since I imagine the supply for the 360 is going to be more strained.

The dulshock3 at radio shack and dead space at target...thats about it....going easy this black friday as the wife and I are buying some new furniture for christmas.......

I will be targeting the Bioshock (360) deal at CC for 19.99. Haven't played that fine game yet and that is a price I can't resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back