CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Circuit City Xbox 360 deal. An Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle + 20GB HD & a Wireless Controller for $199.99. I've got an Xbox already, but this is the deal I'm forwarding to all my friends who have been waiting to get one.

The 360 Arcade with a free 20GB drive and controller is a damn cheap way to get into the 360 space. There are quite a few good ways to get into the Xbox 360 this Black Friday.

I didn't really see anything on the lists other than dead space ps3 & Brother In Arms HH from target... The rest of the stuff i'm looling for just came out, or it will on the first half of 09

Looking for a few things. (Best Buy) Saint's Row ($9.99) (becuase you like it Cheapy), and Bioshock ($19.99). Also Guitar Hero for the DS ($29).
Thanks!

I would love to get a card for Target!
I'm getting Halo 3, Mercenaries 2, & Guitar Hero III,
But most importantly, I'm getting 3-4 TV show seasons on DVD
for my Dad, who broke his leg at work, and needs something to do
for his 8-12 weeks off.

[quote name='fatboyjam']I love the Circuit City Xbox 360 deal. An Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle + 20GB HD & a Wireless Controller for $199.99. I've got an Xbox already, but this is the deal I'm forwarding to all my friends who have been waiting to get one.[/QUOTE]

Thats a great deal and one I was thinking about myself. Thank goodness there are no gift cards associated with it.

Boom Blox $20 @ Target
Bully $10 @Walmart
Game Party 9.99 @ Best Buy (This is our 1st year to have a best buy on BF!)

I might look into Ninjatown for $15, if I can survive the horrors of Best Buy (not to mention my new job at Toys R Us)

$200 is amazing.

I'm only eye-ing Cooking Mama for $10 from CC, that my daughter wants. But I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble to return that same game I just bought from Kohls for $14 last week. You know, long lines...

I'm not usually a black friday shopper... but some of those 360 bundle deals look pretty good since I don't have one yet. Super Monkey Ball for 9.99 (Circuit City) is likely to be a good steal as well.

[quote name='zoomdemon']Definitely Dead Space for $30 at Target.[/quote]
Also Brothers in Arms: Hell Highway $20. I think I'm also going to take it easy unless there a great deal on a laptop.

I will be getting Ninjatown at Best Buy. Other than that I am looking for a cheap dvd player for my daughters room.

Boom Blox at Target for $20 is pretty hard to pass up, but I think I'll probably start at Best Buy and grab Soul Calibur IV for $38 and Saints Row for $10.

My choice would be Target hoping to get:

:360: Brother In Arms: Hell's Highway $20.00
:360: Mercenaries 2 $39.00
:360: NBA 2K9 $39.00
:360: Viva Pinata $30.00
:360:3 Month Xbox Live card $15

I like the guitar hero 3 bundle at best buy. Two wireless guitars and the game are a nice deal. Plus my rockband guitar is broken and my GH 2 guitar is wearing out. So i will probably pick it up.

I will be going to Best Buy for my Black Friday because most of the other stores sell games I already have or Disney Games.

Maybe a new Nintendo DS
EndWar
Final Fantasy Tatics
Empire Earth II
and a bunch of other games for my cousins for Christmas.

Dead Space (360) for $30 @ Target and a dualshock for $30 @ Radioshack. I'm buying 1 gift at Target and everything else will probably come from amazon.com. Sad Friday :(

I will use this opportunity to stock up on some PS3 controllers at Radio Shack. You can't beat $30!

Non-video game related, will probably pick up a digital camera.

Probably will swing by Walmart and (finally) pick up Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition and Bully for PS2. Depending on how much of a dent I make in my game queue over the next week here, might jump on Dead Space for PS3... can't go wrong for $30, right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back