CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be Dead Space for $30, you can't beat that. Also, Halo 3 is very tempting for the same price, both at Target. This BF just got a whole lot better.

:wii: Boom Blox for $20.00 at Target is my choice for sure. :wii: Okami for $20 at CC is my second choice.

:360: Brother In Arms: Hell's Highway at Target for $20.00 doesn't look bad either.

As the only guy in my group of friends who doesn't have a 360 yet, Circuit City's deal on the Xbox 360 Arcade + free 20gig hard drive for $200.00 is perfect for me. I'm hoping to score that bundle.

I'm thinking about picking up one of the 360 arcade system bundles so that I can replace my old Xenon unit (although I kind of want to wait until jasper hits).

I am throwing in for NFL Head Coach for $10 (this is game I would never buy otherwise). I have most of the games that seem to be door-busters/loss-leaders. Maybe Dead Space, IDK. You know what would really get me into a store, $5 OEM 360 batteries that aren't pink. Now that my first ones are a few years old they have gotten to where they don't hold a charge.

Far Cry 2 and EndWar for $38 each at BB is pretty nice... but I wouldn't be surprised if I got the PS2 DDR game (with the mat!) for 15 bucks, too.

My favorite deal is the Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle + 20GB HD & Wireless Controller $199.99 @ Circuit City. Probably going to grab Dead Space for $30 and Okami Wii for $20 while I'm there.

Top Spin 3Tiger Woods PGA Tour’08
Dead Space
Boom Blox
AC/DC Rock Band Pack with free shirt and No Bull DVD
i think thats all ill be getting

Brothers in Arms for the 360 for 19.99, a dual shock controller for 29.99, and Okami on the Wii for 19.99. I'm hoping for an Amazon price match on a few of these things.

Oh the time is upon us again. The temperature drops, our wallets shrink, yet everyone wakes up at the ass crack of dawn the day after stuffing their gullet with turkey to get a cheap t.v. or what have you.

Personally, I'll be jumping out of bed for that $30.00 Dead Space :ps3: at Target. The DS3 deal isn't bad either, let's just hope I don't have to file for bankruptcy if I take things a little too far.

Thanks for the shot at $200 Cheapy!

Boom Blox at Target for $20 is really the only thing that interests me this year so it looks like I will be getting that so I at least get something lol.

Going to hit up Circuit City and try and get Tetris Evolution ($10) and Brothers in Arms ($20). Love to do more, but being a unemployed college student doesn't make for lots of disposable income.

I'm going to try to get:

Circuit City:
DMC 3 SE - $10
Monkey Ball Wii - $10
Dead Rising - $10
Cooking Mama Wii - $20

Best Buy:
Simpsons Game 360 - $10
FF Tactics PSP - $10

Dead Space $30 at Target for me! Looks like I'm going to have to get up EARLY based solely on the interest expressed here! :)

I think its time I pick up a 360. i'll be trying to get one from walmart

Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle w/free Guitar Hero III + Wireless Guitar $199

wow. didn't know about the $30 dualshock 3 at radioshack. since when did they start carrying consoles?

initially, all I was thinking about was one of the mario LE ds lites, but seeing as just about all of the retailers have them listed, you've got to wonder just how limited it will be (like the zelda and nintendogs bundles from last year), or the pokemon bundle which still can be found just about anywhere.

I'm stuck at home watching my grandmother, but I'm gonna see if I can have one of my buddies pick me up a copy of :wii:Okami @ CC (unless a fellow CAG wants to help me out :pray:).

I would probably also bite on :ps3:Dead Space @ Target, but I picked it up over the weekend @ GS w/ this weeks coupon since won't be able to leave the house.

I'm probably gonna pick up Dead Space for $30 at Target. Seems too good of a deal to pass up. What I would LOVE is a ridiculous sale on the hugely overpriced 120GB hard drive.

There is very little in any of the Black Friday ads that interest me, except for the $20 4GB Sandisk Memorystick Pro Duo from Best Buy. That will probably be the only thing I pick up this year on Black Friday.

As a result of college relocation...and no car...my only choice of black friday is Fred Meyer's, Sears and Circuit City on foot. Quite unfortunate since I have to walk 2 miles to CC. Quite interested in Okami for $20 for the female friend, Possibly interested in WoW battlechest(!) and Quake Wars Enemy Territory depending on how the trials go.

None of these I'm really looking forward to. Guitar Hero World Tour guitar bundle for Wii for $60 sounds great, but too bad it's not for other systems. I'd get it if it was for PS3.

NBA Live and NCAA Football for $30 @ Walmart, Call of Duty 5 @ Target for $49 and the Dualshock at Radioshack for $30

I'll definitely be getting Boom Blox at Target - I've been wanting it for a while, but didn't wanna pay $50. I'll also be picking up Dead Space there as a Christmas present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back