CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have to go for Sims 2. I've been thinking of getting it for my gf to see how she likes it (she's been into sim style games recently).

Might try a dualshock 3 controller at radioshack as well.

I think the best deals are from Target. Boom Blox for $20 (for a gift) and Guitar Hero 3 & BIA:Hell's Highway for $20 each for myself.....

I'm hoping the deals will be online, I am away for thanksgiving and the next few days for work, with my job I don't even know what city/country I will be in....

I'm going to Target to pick up COD: World at War for PS3. It's only 10 bucks off but it just came out so it's not bad.

A friend of mine want's to get her sons a 360. I'm thinking Wal-mart for the Arcade unit and free Guitar Hero 3 and guitar. I already have an extra 20G HD for them, and they want to get Rock Band 2, so I think that extra guitar and game will be a good deal for them.

I will be picking up Best Buy's Far Cry 2 for $37.99. Also, I'm still waiting on Wal-Mart's BF ads to be released...I know ya'll have a few Wal Mart deals listed, but surely they're going to have a few better deals than that.

Continuing with my zombie theme throughout the week (Left 4 Dead tomorrow FTW!) I'm going to pick up Dead Rising for $9.99 at Circuit City.

Man the wife and I plan to rack up on BF for both ourselves and cousins ect.

Best Buy
The Simpsons Game
House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

Circuit City
Dead Rising
Bioshock
The Orange Box
Resident Evil 4
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition

Walmart
AC/DC Rock Band Pack with free shirt and No Bull DVD

not to mention other stuff we might get.

I'm hoping to pick up Boom Blox at Target for $20 and the Dual Shock 3 at Radio Shack for $30. Always wanted to try Boom Blox.

I'll be headed to Circuit City to grab my cousin a $10 copy of Conan for the 360; then it'll be off to Best Buy to grab a $25 copy of GH: Aerosmith (Wii) for my father-in-law... while I'm there, I just may grab myself a cheap copy of Turok for the 360. Wo0o0!!!

definitely Boom Blox for $20 at Target and Okami at Target for $20. Been waiting for those games to drop in price ever since they came out!

Really looking forward to getting Dead Space for $30, and Ninjatown and Far Cry 2 for $14 and $38, respectively, at Best Buy. This Black Friday looks like it's going to have some real good finds!

Far Cry 2, Dead Space, and GH 3 combo at Best Buy. Far Cry and Dead Space look great an I've been wanting GH 3 for a long time. Circuity city stuff looks pretty intresting as well.

I definitely want dead space from target for $30, but with so many great 360 bundles, it's difficult to choose which one is best. Maybe kmart? Maybe dell? So many choices...

That Radio Shack Dualshock 3 deal is no joke, though, I would worry they'd have like three per store. Still that or the Walmart Red DS Lite deal is pretty nice. Not sure if I could brave that place on BF just to save $13, but that's true CAG stuff for those who do.

Looks like everyone wants the killer deal on Dead Space at Target, I am going to have to get there early.

I was REALLY excited for the Sam's Club Wii deal until I found out that the price was a misprint. Now the only thing I'm heading out for is Dead Space for thirty clams at Target.

My favorite would be Brother in Arms : Hells Highway for 20 bucks! The Dual Shock 3 for 29.99 is tempting also.

I'm really hoping for a deal on surround sound systems at any retailer. A 120GB xbox hardrive would be cool too, since I will want to install games and reduce xbox noise with my awesome new surround sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back