CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figure to be at Target early for some gifts for my PS3-loving grandma:

:ps3: Dead Space $30.00
:ps3: Soul Calibur IV $49.00
:psp:Lego Batman $20.00
DS for my GF:

:ds: Ice Blue $149.99

Might get some stuff for me if I have the cash:

:wii: Boom Blox $20.00
:wii: deBlob $39.00

Man, I got a big shopping list already...

NBA 2K9 $39.00 ps3 at target. Also, Ice Blue or Mario Red DS Lite Bundle $149.99 (Purchase any Nintendo DS before 11am, and receive $25 OFF on your next Nintendo purchase) at k-mart

I have most of what i want for now, but $20 for Hell's Highway is pretty awesome. I'd also like to pick up a few Wii titles (Boom Blox, HOTD 2+3), and maybe a Dualshock 3, and maybe Dead Space, and......this is why you don't ask me what i want....:D

I'll be picking up a new HDTV so I can put my monitor back with my computer. I use a 17 inch monitor for my computer and bought a 22 inch for gaming. Great monitor, but I want a TV so I can hook the wii up and I can finally move the 22 inch over to the computer.

Target - Dead Space $30, NBA 2k9 $39, World at War $49
Bestbuy - Far Cry 2 $37.99
Circuit City - Bioshock $19.99
RadioShack - DualShock 3 $29.99

Man I need another job to keep up!!!

I'd say Bioshock PC version at Best buy for 10 bucks. Been holding off on purchasing incase of a sale like this.

There's some decent game deals this year, but not really any online sub deals, thankfully I'm good on LIVE until next March. If I won the giftcard I'd probably pick Target but Wal-Mart is in a very close second for me with Madden for $30, but Dead Space($30) & BiA: hell's Highway($20) are too good to pass up at that price.

[X]360 - Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway $20(Target/Circuit City)
[X]360 - Dead Space $30.00(Target)
[X]360 - Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock $20.00 (Target)
[X]360 - Madden NFL '09 $30 (Wal-Mart)
[X]360 - Guitar Hero: Aerosmith + Guitar Hero II $50(Wal-Mart)
[X]360 - The Simpsons Game $10(Best Buy)

I was mainly interested in the newest games, but of course there are no deals on those titles. I've been wanting to pick up Liberty City Stories for the PSP, so I will probably at least get that for $9.99.

Probably have to pick up Dead Space for $30 at Target from the Target lady. Would really like t to see some deals on Fallout 3 though.

Going to try an pick up the following online:

Best Buy
Superbad (Blu-ray) $16.99
Kung Fu Panda (Blu-ray) $16.99

Circuit City
Venture Brothers: Season 2 $12.99
Conan (Xbox 360) $9.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '08 (Xbox 360) $14.99
The Orange Box (Xbox 360) $19.99

If I'm able to go out for Black Friday this year, I'll be going to Target for:
Dead Space- $30
Burnout Paradise- $20
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway- $20
Boom Blox- $20

I was originally deciding between Target and Circuit City, but now that I know that The Orange Box has dropped to $20 universally, I've made up my mind. I might not buy all of these games on Black Friday, but I'm not sure yet.

Like a lot of people... Dead Space. $30 seems like a pretty decent deal :D

With all the mentions of it, who knows if I will even be quick enough to get it...

Dead Space for $30 at Target definitely seems like a deal to me. I'll go for that if the crowds don't crush me.

Too bad I will be spending all of my Black Friday money on a washer & dryer for my new home. After that I will probably be broke for a while since I will also be buying a refrigerator & stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back