CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hit up Best Buy and try to nab Saints Row for $9.99. I need to get my hands on some BIG ASS CHAINS!

I would go for the Sears Black Friday sale now on for 10% extra off at sears.com
They have a Sharp Blu ray player for $179 + any coupons you may have

i'm liking Dead Space at 30, though I the main reason i'm going to Black Friday is to get my 750GB External Hard Drive for $88.88 at Target

any of the cheaper quality DS games and cheaper xbox 360 games, though i wont go balls out since i dont have a bunch of money at the moment

I'll be considering picking up Burnout Paradise from Target during my "lunch" break at 9 AM from work.

Then I'll try to price match CC Dead Rising for $10 at Walmart.

I am going to be getting Halo 3 at Target for $30.Maybe some other stuff because I am going to be getting my first 360 next wednsday.I cant wait.
PS-Im new to the fourms

Guitar Hero III Special Edition Bundle (PS3/360/Wii) w/2 wireless guitars and Slash faceplate for $79.98 looks very appealing. I'm also trying to score an HDTV online, too.

All I can do know is hope that I'm lucky enough to score either one of my wants.

I'll be in the middle of no where TN, but if I can get out of the house and into a city I'll be grabbing Dead Space & Boom Blox @ Target.

First of all I just wanna say hello to everyone on this forum. I am new to this forum and am looking forward to talking with you all in the near future. I think Best Buy will be good. It looks like they have a ton of varied but they will probably be hit hard. So I will probably hit that up and Target.

i may possibly take the deal over at bestbuy for EndWar for $37.99. i was in the closed beta and i really enjoyed it, so im still interested in picking that game up.

I was waiting for Sony to lower the price this holiday but they let me down so I am aiming for that Walmart Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle w/free Guitar Hero III + Wireless Guitar $199. I would appreciate that gift card to get into the next...I mean current generation of gaming.

Guitar Hero III Special Edition Bundle (PS3/360/Wii) w/2 wireless guitars and Slash faceplate $79.98 and The Orange Box for 20 bucks sound great at Best Buy. Gotta build up for Rock Band 2 (not on sale, boo!)

Boom Blox for Wii at Target for $20... at that price, it's worth it just to try the game which has been well received but usually not the type of game I'd play.

I'm interested in the GH3 bundle at Circuit City, mainly cause I need a new guitar and want to beat GH3 lol. Also interested in Dead Space at Target. Not sure if I can buy these in time cause I'll be sleeping my way through Thanksgiving break XD

I think its finally time to get a 360 and the Arcade Holiday Bundle + 20GB HD & wireless controller for $199.99 seems like a good deal.

I think I'm going to hit up best buy because of the varied that they have but other than that target looks good too and its close to home LOL.

I'd be interested in picking up
The Simpsons Game $9.99
Ninja Town $14.99
AC/DC Rock Band Pack with free shirt and No Bull DVD (PS3/360/Wii/PS2) $39.88/$29.88

I just got a psp and need a good memory card, so I'll probably hit up radio shack for the Sandisk 4GB MSPro Duo Card for $19.99.

Now that I have Fable 2 I'm not really stoked about too much. I'll have to catch up on some oldies but goodies.

Circuit City Orange Box for 20 sounds decent, and I'll probably hit up Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions at Best Buy for 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back