CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will be hiting up Target for the $30 Dead Space and $20 GH3.
I was hoping for something for the DS but nothing is looking that enticing.

the deals thus far don't look that good to be honest. I just bought a new laptop due to the circuit city bankruptcy and them being distributed everywhere, but other then that the only thing I'm stocking is a few more games and maybe twinkies.

I'll probably pick up Cod: Waw for $49 at Target and maybe the Xbox 360 Arcade bundle at Circuit City since I need another 360 and it comes with an extra controller and a 20gb hd.

The deals this year are pretty lame but I am still going to go out and get the

World Of Warcraft Battlechest for $14.99 at Best Buy and give it to a friend.

definitely going to Wal-mart for NBA Live 09, half off is nice! I'll probably swing by Target as well for Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway, with a price tag of $20 it's quite tempting.

2GB Sandisk SD Card $6.99 Guitar Hero: Aerosmith + Guitar Hero III: $50 :D Ninja Reflex $9.99 and sam's club Nintendo Wii Family Bundle for $425 if i can catch it ;o.

My favorite deal would probably have to be RE4 for $9. One of the best last generation games in the sub-$10 range. That's honestly a steal.

Good luck everyone on the contest.

Well, I work at Radio Shack..so you'd better believe that I'll be gettin one of those Dualshock 3's at an even cheaper price ;)

I also lost my Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (Really, the only game I played on PSP), so picking up one of those for 10 bucks would be sweet.

Finally, I'll probably pick up a couple of cheap DS games for my brother at Sears.

Dead Space for the Xbox 360 for $30.00 at Target and Brother's in Arms: Hell's Highway for $20.00 for the Xbox 360 at Target as well.

i was reading the sunday news paper on the crapper and in the adds (target, the city, best buy ect.) i saw every one is selling brothers in arms for $59.99. thanks to cheapassgamer.com i know this game will be $19.99 on black friday. i would have been pissed to pay full price as this game looks like its only worth $19.99.

To me, I really can't find anything that would make me freeze my Honey Bunz off this year.....Is it me? I am to old for the cold? Yes! I'm a gamer!!! Of course I'm a tech
geek, but there something missing this year that extra spark that would make me push
a few grandmas around.*Joking on the grandma part*/ Maybe this year on Black Friday
I'll shop for others(that's a first) cause, nothing is catching my eye(s)! Happy Hunting
CAG'ers

Target looks like the best deals for me. I'll be going for Burnout Paradise, and Mercenaries 2. Maybe the World of Warcraft: Battlechest at Circuit City.

I might finally bite on a new 4gb MS pro duo from CC or BB. Finally reasonably priced.

And I'm DEFINITELY going to be trying for that $30 Dualshock 3.

DualShock at Radio Shack and perhaps Okami for the Wii for $20 at CC.

Anxious to see what GameStop comes up with.

Dead Space for $30 at Target is definitely the best. Half price, that's just what Cheapy and Wombat have been saying to wait for!

I was thinking Dead Space for $30 at Target. Probably Brother's In Arms: Hell's Highway at Target for $20, along with Call of Duty: World at War for $49. Possibly Dead Rising for $9.99 at Circuit City, and maybe Bioshock for $19.99 at Circuit City.

Well, if i got this gift card, I would be able to pick up a few 3 month Xbox live 3 month subscriptions for $15, Brothers in Arms for $20, COD World at War for $49, Guitar Hero World Tour for $49.
The gift card would really help me out. :)
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back