CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to bite on another xbox 360 from circuit city. $200 for arcade bundle + 20gb hd + extra wireless controller.

But definitely going to check out the gamestop buy 2, get 1 free used deals.

I'm looking for games for my 8 year old son so I think I'll be going for Tiger Woods '08 at Best Buy or Madden '08 at Circuit City.

I always seem to make out with those "Buy 2, get 1 free on all used games" and Game Crazy is having one on Black Friday!

What I really want to buy, is 2 Ds's for my little nieces (I'm priming them to be girl gamers like their favorite Aunt! Sadly, there are no really good deals on the system coming up.)

Definitely Dead Space and Burnout paradise at Target. $50 total for both games is too good to pass up. If I am lucky enough to win the prize, I will probably buy the 26" HDTV they've got listed, too.

These contests are great, i love this site!

Edit: looks like everyone's gonna have to get to Target when the doors open to snap a copy of Dead Space...

Ever since I got a pretty nice HDTV awhile back, I've been wanting a true next-gen console to play on it (just have a Wii right now). Think I may bite on the Best Buy PS3 deal.

I will be hitting up a few stores...

Circuit City
Bioshock 19.99 - Xbox 360

Target
Halo 3 - $30
Xbox 360 60GB Pro Holiday Bundle with $60 Gift Card $299.99

Some decent deals. Considering...

BB:
Endwar $37.99

CC:
The Orange Box $19.99

Radioshack:
PS3 Dualshock $30

Too bad no deals on GH World Tour or Rock Band 2 complete bundles

Xbox 360 60 GB Pro Holiday Bundle + $30 Gift Card $299.99

I have been saving my pennies for a 360. The 60GB is the way to get and with $30 off its just $270! Great deal!

Target definately has the best set of deals on the list, so that's where I'll head first.

I've been waiting for GHIII nice and cheap and they've got it for $20.
Boom Blox for $20.
Dead Space for $30 is a phenomenal deal as well.
I might also pick up the 360 Wired Guitar Hero Guitar Controller for $10.00 at Toys R Us too.

WOO BLACK FRIDAY!

Well if I strike gold I want the PS3 bundle from Amazon for $199. If not, Deadspace for $30 at Target looks good. As does the Wal-Mart sports deals.

Just finished looking at the Best Buy list and I'm definitely going to be going for these 2 games.

:360:Far Cry 2 $37.99
:360:EndWar $37.99

So cheap already>_

OMG target gots the best deals and they r all day ones ^_^

360 w/60gb wit gamecard wow- then u got burnout/dead space/ ncaa 09/ boom blox / rayman tv party all on sale man those are sweet titles for cheap prices plus if u get the consol u can get 2 for free !! wit that gift card

Not many video game deals for me this year, might just order some DVDs and possibly Bioshock for the PC for $9.99. Was hoping for a good bundle deal on the xbox or the PS3 with pack-in games I want, but none struck my fancy.

I was holding out on assisin's creed because i keep hearing it is monotonous, but at $9.99 at best buy all i have to loose is a twelve pack i can go without. i already picked up grand theft auto san andreas for 10 bucks there. what a deal. boy howdy life is goooooooooooooood!

I'll probably go for the 360 with the rebate at Target for my girlfriend and then go to Best Buy for the $38 Soul Calibur IV. That's it for me, though, unless electronics are on sale. Then I might have to consider a camera. We'll see.

already have the better deals, but i am most interested in the $30 Dual Shock 3 at Radioshact. also, i may want Ninjatown for 15 at BB.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']I'm going to take it easy on Black Friday this year so I'm only looking for a few things. Particularly Dead Space (PS3) for $30 at Target, and maybe a Dual Shock 3 controller at Radio Shack for $29.99, and the Sandisk 4gb MSpro Duo Card for $19.99 also at Radio Shack.

[/QUOTE]

same -O but added blu-ray too

well so far those ms at radio shack seem like an ok BF...in fact small media stuff is usaully the best BF stuff for me since all big items are taken before I have a chance to get out >_>

game wise, everything can be found like that during other deals

I'm keeping an eye out for some good console deals (minus crappy games bundled)

Dualshock 3 Controller $29.99 at Radio Shack. I have 1 DS3 but I need another so my brothers can play co-op games like R2 and LBP
Bully $10 at Walmart. I wanted to play this when it was new but I had a bazillion other games to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back