CAGS Help Me Buy a New Game.

Linkgx1

CAGiversary!
I'm so stumped on what game to get next.

First, I already have Gears of War 3..have yet to play though the single player campaign. Horde mode is too addictive.

I already have Skyrim preordered so that's taken care of.

I got Arkham City and a $30 giftcard with it. So that comes to my next game...

Eh, Battlefield 3 isn't doing it for me. I played the BETA. I could be wrong, but I don't think I want it.

I played back ops (first and only COD game) but not sure how Modern Warefare 3 will pan out considering, um, I have not played the prequels.

I've been really thinking about Sonic Generations. I loved Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast and have heard most of the games in between have been terrible. Got me all curious and stuff.

I could by the Halo remake, but I barely touched reach. (Note: School fulltime + work fulltime= NO TIME).

Some of the games will go down in discount a couple months so not anyone game is a dire emercency. Oh, and I forgot to tell ya'll the games I have yet to complete:

GTAIV (5% through)
Red Dead Redemtion (Uh, I got to Mexico but not sure how far that is in the game)
Halo Reach (played ONE level of Single Player campaign)
Gears of War 3 (0% complete)
L4D2 (I know it doesn't end, but I have like two campaigns to go though)
Bioshock (90% complete)

So, any tips on a good game to get with my $30 credit? Thanks

Do you have to buy anything? Why not save the credit and finish a game you already own? You have some great games in your backlog, I see no reason why that should be a problem. Did you beat Batman yet? Also Skyrim is just around the corner. Just hang in there for a bit.

well if your so strained for time why not get a game that needs little time investment like plants vs. zombies or someother game? Maybe a fighter (mortal kombat) were you can play for an hour and then set it down without investing in a single player story mode

[quote name='Rodimus']Do you have to buy anything? Why not save the credit and finish a game you already own? You have some great games in your backlog, I see no reason why that should be a problem. Did you beat Batman yet? Also Skyrim is just around the corner. Just hang in there for a bit.[/QUOTE]
:applause: This right here is the correct answer. Now if only some of us(i.e. me) would learn some frickin' self control and stop buying games till they finish the ones they have already.:roll:

bread's done
Back