CAGs Most Ordered in September 2008 - Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]208[/img-r]The following are CAGs most ordered games from Amazon.com in September 2008.

Banjo-Kazooie is the only title which held onto a top 5 spot from August. I think it's safe to say aggressive pricing and XBLA pre-order bonuses are an effective combination. A $10 gift card bonus probably kept Gears of War 2 in the top 10, but the Limited Edition dropped of the chart completely. Those who were interested in the LE probably already pre-ordered the Lancer Bundle last month. Discounted Microsoft Points and Live subscriptions, and the Buy Rock Band 2, get 1600 points free were also big hits with the CAG community.

1. :360:Xbox 360 Live 1600 Points
  2. :360:Xbox 360 Live 4000 Points
  3. :360:Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Gold Card plus 1 Month Bonus
  4. :360:Rock Band 2
  5. :360:Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Keep reading for the rest of the Top 25.[/preview]

1. :360:Xbox 360 Live 1600 Points
  2. :360:Xbox 360 Live 4000 Points
  3. :360:Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Gold Card plus 1 Month Bonus
  4. :360:Rock Band 2
  5. :360:Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
  6. :ps3:LittleBigPlanet
  7. :360:Dead Rising
  8. :ps2:Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
  9. :360:Gears of War 2
  10. :wii:Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection
  11. :ps3:PS3 Dualshock 3
  12. :360:Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Premium Gold Pack
  13. :ds:Guitar Hero: On Tour
  14. :360:Tales of Vesperia Premium Edition
  15. :pc:Left 4 Dead
  16. :360:Xbox 360 Core Arcade Bundle
  17. :ps3:Resistance 2
  18. :360:Fable 2
  19. :360:LEGO Batman
  20. :360:Xbox 360 Black Play & Charge Kit
  21. :360:Left 4 Dead
  22. :ds:Chrono Trigger
  23. :ps3:PS3 Blu-ray Disc Remote
  24. :ps3:Resistance 2 Collector's Edition
  25. :360:Prince of Persia

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes me so happy to see Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection in that list. Please purchase this game if you like pinball. It is _fantastic_ with incredible controls. Here is to hoping for a sequel!

[quote name='mang9432']360 arcade units??? who the hell is buying these?[/quote] They were throwing in Lego Batman for free.

It's surprising that Prince of Persia for the PS3 outsold the 360 version. Is this the first multi-platform game that has a chance to sell more units on the PS3?

[quote name='depascal22']It's surprising that Prince of Persia for the PS3 outsold the 360 version. Is this the first multi-platform game that has a chance to sell more units on the PS3?[/quote]

I highly doubt it. It's still two months from launch. Let's see the numbers when the game actually hits.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']Good to see a real system at the top and selling an ass load of games[/quote]

Too bad it needs to slash prices to get people flocking over to it.

wow must be a Shipping center real close to me or they really like me

Nightmare Worlds 50 Movie Pack Collection [DVD]
By: Anthony Perkins (Actor), et al
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
$12.49
- 1 item(s) Gift options: None

Catacomb of Creepshows 50 Movie Pack [DVD]
By: DJ Perry (Actor), et al
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
$14.99
- 1 item(s) Gift options: None

Ordered these last night and picked FREE SHIPPING ... Would of love to got these earlier but dont have prime : ( and did not feel like spending big cash for overnight

last night Ship date OCT 6 get date oct 13 to 20

just check

SHIPPED TODAY Get date tomorrow ... WOW OVERNIGHT SHIPPING FOR FREE ????

I hope these really get here tomorrow have something to watch this weekend

o also gave in and ordered GH for the Ds so that is why its number 13 LOL

[quote name='LiK']wow, dead rising still going strong[/quote]
's a good game, I'm not surprised considering it's fairly cheap now. And I did my part w/ 3x 1600 cards and a 12+1 xbl card!

[quote name='Shady3011']Man, what are you going on about?[/QUOTE]

didnt want to make a new topic

was saying i order G> hero as well but also saying

ordered 2 Dvd box sets last night and was sort of shocked they overnighted them for free

i picked free super savings and it seems they will be delivered tomorrow.... would of been nice if GH shipped the same way

I'm loving these topics Cheapy. Really interesting to see what other CAGs are buying.

Those point cards are a bit of a surprise though. How cheap were they?

[quote name='depascal22']It's surprising that Prince of Persia for the PS3 outsold the 360 version. Is this the first multi-platform game that has a chance to sell more units on the PS3?[/quote]
My mistake...I put the wrong symbol next to it...it's the 360 version.
:oops:

[quote name='CheapyD']My mistake...I put the wrong symbol next to it...it's the 360 version.
:oops:[/quote]

you cannot hide your 360 bias!...lol j/k ;)

The link to the 4000 points goes to the 12 month gold card. I came awfully close to being stuck with another well-priced year of gold from that. =\

bread's done
Back