CAG's NBA 2K11 League - Real rosters(*LEAGUE HAS STARTED!*)

Eddie We got disconnected and need you to wipe the game. We were planning on starting at 11 Central Tomorrow.

[quote name='Deuce20602']Pistons, Grizzlies, Lakers, and Heat... when are yall available[/QUOTE]

Im the Grizz, anytime in the next couple of days Fri-Sat hit me up. I will be going out of town from mon-weds so I want to get in as many as possible before monday.

[quote name='thamaster24']Im the Grizz, anytime in the next couple of days Fri-Sat hit me up. I will be going out of town from mon-weds so I want to get in as many as possible before monday.[/QUOTE]

I should be home around seven... if we cant get it done tonight, I'll be around all day tomorrow

[quote name='Pumapride']I want in if possible. Just let me know when and where.[/QUOTE]

You can have my spot if you're serious. I think I'm gonna have to drop out.

Who is the hawks? I'm ready to go at any time between now and tomorrow. I may step put for a few hours here and there but we can set something up ASAP.

[quote name='Calinks']Who is the hawks? I'm ready to go at any time between now and tomorrow. I may step put for a few hours here and there but we can set something up ASAP.[/QUOTE]

I'm the Hawks. If you're available now, I can hop on. My gamertag is n8rocker82. If we don't get it in in the next couple hours, I've got hockey tonight, but could probably play any time tomorrow before 6 PM EST.

[quote name='venom']Eddie We got disconnected and need you to wipe the game. We were planning on starting at 11 Central Tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
done

@thamaster24, sorry for missing you earlier. i'll be online for tonight though. like i said before, i can do it at about 8:30pm est, maybe even earlier if my madden league game starts early.

[quote name='eddie291']done

@thamaster24, sorry for missing you earlier. i'll be online for tonight though. like i said before, i can do it at about 8:30pm est, maybe even earlier if my madden league game starts early.[/QUOTE]

It's all good, believe it or not my internet just came back up after being down for over 3 hrs. It's only been down once in the past year, I will be on around 8PM EST so just send me a message.

I'll be online from 8:30-10pm. I know I saw the Magic and Lakers in my queue. Also the Jazz, but it said the Jazz user has been booted. I cant remember the other two, but if you're around, hit me up

GT: hostyl1
TEAM: Bucks

[quote name='hostyl1']I'll be online from 8:30-10pm. I know I saw the Magic and Lakers in my queue. Also the Jazz, but it said the Jazz user has been booted. I cant remember the other two, but if you're around, hit me up

TEAM: Bucks[/QUOTE]
Whoa, I definitely did not boot him, so he probably left without telling us. But thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: To anyone who needs to play the Jazz, DO NOT play them yet. I'm trying to find someone to take their place.

Also, it looks like you can play anyone in your round 1 set of games.

Last edited by a moderator:
What if I want to play my second game, but the person I play against hasn't played their first game, can't he play with me the second game and then he plays his first game?

I'll again say that I'll be on tonight 8:30-10p (eastern) to start a game. I've got the Magic's owner on my friends list but am also scheduled w/ the Lakers, Grizzlies, Heat, and Jazz.

First come, first SERVED! (j/k lame, I know, also likely untrue...I aint that good :()

I'm still winless against the CPU and have played fewer than 10 games, so I may be an easy win. My first opponent (I'm Chicago) is Grand Cru. Cru, when can you play? I'll message you on Facebook in case you don't see this.

I know I've been having trouble linking up with people the past couple days, but I can play any time tonight after 9 PM EST. I forgot that UFC was on early today since it was in London, so that frees up my evening a bit. I'm the Hawks. If we can play anybody in the first round, Matt, we should try to get our game in.

[quote name='hostyl1']I'll be online from 8:30-10pm. I know I saw the Magic and Lakers in my queue. Also the Jazz, but it said the Jazz user has been booted. I cant remember the other two, but if you're around, hit me up

TEAM: Bucks[/QUOTE]

Let me when you want to get a game in..

Ok, I too will be getting on in about 2 hours or so. Hope to knock out 2 or 3 games. Minnesota Timberwolves.

Calinks and I had a great game tonight. I was fortunate to hit a lot of shots early and held an 11 point lead in the 3rd quarter. Then, my team started going cold, and Calinks was capitalizing...bringing himself within one point late in the game. I had some opportunities at the foul line but came away 1-2 each time since I haven't played a lot with the Hawks yet to learn all their stupid free throw motions. But with a two point lead after an intentional foul, I drained both free throws to put the game out of reach. I was then able to steal the inbounds pass with 5 seconds left and seal up a 46-42 victory. Really fun game, and Calinks is a good and legit player. Good game, man.

[quote name='sublime90']im the pistons and i'll be on pretty much all day today so hit me up......OKC,BOS,SA,SAC,MIN[/QUOTE]
I'll play you tomorrow then. I'm Sacramento.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Calinks and I had a great game tonight. I was fortunate to hit a lot of shots early and held an 11 point lead in the 3rd quarter. Then, my team started going cold, and Calinks was capitalizing...bringing himself within one point late in the game. I had some opportunities at the foul line but came away 1-2 each time since I haven't played a lot with the Hawks yet to learn all their stupid free throw motions. But with a two point lead after an intentional foul, I drained both free throws to put the game out of reach. I was then able to steal the inbounds pass with 5 seconds left and seal up a 46-42 victory. Really fun game, and Calinks is a good and legit player. Good game, man.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yea thanks man. Same foes for you. In single player I use Webster as a 6th man but I couldn't do crap with him in that game. I had a window at the very end but I screwed it up with terrible execution. I just had to shake my head when Bibby stole that inbound pass.

Close games always come down to taking advantage of opportunities and you stepped up when you needed and I couldn't. I will not for get that inbound steal or the terrible break away play TO I had in the waning minutes. Great D down the stretch. I hope all my games are as fun.

[quote name='guyver2077']Let me when you want to get a game in..[/QUOTE]

So close through 3 quarters, but the Lakers 4th Q "D" was just too much for the upstart Bucks to handle on the road. I feel I let one get away, but it was a fun game nonetheless. I felt like I was back at school playing 'NBA Live' in college.

Good game guyver (GGG...but dont google GGG...you might be appalled by the results ;))

Hey I haven't formally told everyone but my xbox Red ringed two nights ago and I plan on getting another one by wednesday.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Hey I haven't formally told everyone but my xbox Red ringed two nights ago and I plan on getting another one by wednesday.[/QUOTE]
I blame John Wall

Looking through the thread, I can't tell if the Jazz have a new owner. If they don't, my copy should be here tomorrow and I'd love to get in on it. I've played in a couple CAG leagues before, if you need me to find anyone who'll vouch that I'll play my games on time and all that good stuff.

Eddie hasn't posted in here in 2 days, so hopefully everything is all right. If the Jazz and Mavs are open, we should get those spots filled asap. I know a couple people have posted about being interested. Considering online play has been pretty solid so far this year, and the league structure is really nice, it would be a shame for this league to be anything but a success.

These are my remaining opponents for the "round 1" games. I can play tonight if anyone is around.

Matt Young, urmomlikesme, Mr Grand Cru, and BossOfAllBossez

[quote name='hostyl1']So close through 3 quarters, but the Lakers 4th Q "D" was just too much for the upstart Bucks to handle on the road. I feel I let one get away, but it was a fun game nonetheless. I felt like I was back at school playing 'NBA Live' in college.

Good game guyver (GGG...but dont google GGG...you might be appalled by the results ;))[/QUOTE]

Yea good stuff. What happenned in the 4th? lol

Even with the Lakers..i don't think ill get very far in ths league..online play felt totally different for me..

Since we discussed adding availability to the OP, as of right now, I should usually able to schedule games during the afternoon, Pacific time, throughout the week. Evening availability depends on the day. I do CAG hockey on Tuesdays and Fridays if I am home, from 5 P.M. Pacific till whenever I or we feel like quitting. Other nights, it just depends on what I have going on. I should be pretty available except for the weekends, but I can still find time most weekends to play if necessary.

Pistons, Lakers, Grizzlies, and/or Heat... i'm around all day. Just shoot me a xbl message and we can get this show on the road

If you need a new Mavs owner I'll gladly take them, though if you have people already in line I fully understand.

edit: My gamertag is Keers75

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='n8rockerasu']Just re-read my post above and had a laugh. While Eddie is in fact MIA(mi) in this league...I also meant he's been Missing In Action.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Whoever is interested in trading Ginobili, reply to me with who you want to trade for him.

I don't like taking threes, and Ginobili it's not a player that fits my play style.

bread's done
Back