Well if my orders ever come in

COD4
GHIII Wireless guitar bundle
Orange Box (BDay gift for a friend)
GHII (game only)

Stuff i already have:

Another damned useless Portable DVD player
More Useless boxes of 3 inch swiss army knives
A sweet box of Cocoa Reserve Chocalate bars....(Mmm Chocolate!)
Another useless DVD player
2 more zunes from the Woot deal, One for My cousin and one for my friend
Free X360 Wireless headset
5 more 2 and 4Gb Usb thumb drives

Thats about it

[quote name='phear3d']i got these this week:

samurai western
onimusha blade warriors
the bard's tale
hotel dusk x2
growlanser deluxe

DCFC0013.jpg

all sealed except for SW

edit: oh and i forgot to mention that i won the Cag Buzz contest. i won a free copy of Guilty Gear Accent Core for the Wii. thanks GQD!!!
[/QUOTE]Nice!

[quote name='b*utch']I collect brand new Japanese promo game posters, and currently have over 120 of them.

Pics Of Poster Collection

This weeks arrivals....

1562623441_9474413445.jpg

1491859924_7c8329a7ac.jpg

1491004957_c46e228521.jpg

1491004435_e4f365bcda.jpg

1491857348_1ee892841e.jpg

1491857972_3362557dd3.jpg
[/quote]

Awesome collection. So where exactly do you order them from? Wouldn't mind having one or two of those badass Shenmue posters in my room.

Probably only two games for sure:

:pc: Crysis
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy

Maybe (I'll probably wait for price drops):
:pc: Call of Duty 4
:360: Assasin's Creed
:360: Mass Effect

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Great way to start the month!

FFTTA.jpg

FFMiniTA.jpg
[/quote]

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: .
Where did you get these from? I MUST HAVE THEM!!

Anyways... I intend to pick up:
Front Mission 1st (ds)
Panzer Tactics (ds)
FF 12: RW (ds)
Disgaea (psp)
Super Mario Galaxy (wii)
Lego SW complete (wii)

Maybe:
WSOP 08 (psp)
Mario Party (ds)

My wallet is pretty much hurting from October but I have about $35 in RZ certs from BB and hopefully a $25 gc from the SMG TRU deal.

So far, today I picked up Ratchet & Clank: SM (psp) for $10 at BB. :D .

[quote name='emg28']:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: .
Where did you get these from? I MUST HAVE THEM!![/QUOTE]
Haha, that was my reaction over the last few months while I was waiting for them to *finally* be released. I picked them up at a nearby hobby/toy store in Sannomiya (in Japan). They're fresh - just came out on October 31st, and I've already got full sets of both, woo! I'm already chomping at the bit for the upcoming Potion and Final Fantasy IV sets (due out late this month and late next month, respectively)!

Check the US Squeenix online store. They have some stuff there. It'd be nice to have that Hardy Daytona w/Cloud Strife figure....

ps3
time crisis 4

wii
links crossbow training
resident evil umbrella chronicles (possibly)

ds
super mario ds
clubhouse games
mortal kombat (possibly)

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Haha, that was my reaction over the last few months while I was waiting for them to *finally* be released. I picked them up at a nearby hobby/toy store in Sannomiya (in Japan). They're fresh - just came out on October 31st, and I've already got full sets of both, woo! I'm already chomping at the bit for the upcoming Potion and Final Fantasy IV sets (due out late this month and late next month, respectively)![/QUOTE]
That reminds me, I've gotta hunt down a Cloud Trading Arts Mini. I didn't want to buy a full case, as Cloud's the only one I want...

[quote name='gunm']Check the US Squeenix online store. They have some stuff there. It'd be nice to have that Hardy Daytona w/Cloud Strife figure....[/QUOTE]
They already have the Tactics set, and I think they are getting the Trading Arts Mini ones as well, but Japan always gets stuff first ;)

Also, the Cloud and Hardy Daytona isn't out until December, right? Definately getting that, along with Tifa and Aeris (oh, and probably Reno, Kadaj, and Yuffie sometime this month...).

Well went out last night and got something else so my list this month is as follows so far..

Pokemon Battle Revolution (Wii) $6.99
.Hack//GU Vol. 3 (PS2) full retail price

So far:
Bioshock (YF360games.com)

Coming Soon:
Call of Duty 4 (YF360games.com)
Guitar Hero 3 (Waiting for my friend to do a referall for me)
Mass Effect (Next game from YF360games.com after GH 3)

im getting um......
Super Mario Galaxy( few more days can't wait)
BF Deals ( looking for an hd lcd)
Metroid Prime 3(maybe)
Mario and Sonic (maybe)

80GB or 60GB PS3( can't decide)

[quote name='pcktlnt']It says ships randomly in the description. And if I ordered 5, I would not be getting all 5? Also, is that the price for each individual or for the whole set? Just curious, I never ordered these things from Play-Asia.

Thanks[/quote]

just read the description for the figures...bummer, ships randomly sucks. I guess you could email playasia about buying 5 and see if they can do one of each.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']just read the description for the figures...bummer, ships randomly sucks. I guess you could email playasia about buying 5 and see if they can do one of each.[/QUOTE]
Don't think that would work. These figures are "blind box", which means that you have to open the box to see what figure you got. Your best bet is to buy by the case. With the Square Enix trading figures, you're then guaranteed at least one of each figure. Of course, you'll wind up with extras, but those can be sold or traded.

Oh, and speaking of Square Enix toys, my chocobos arrived today! They are so damned adorable:
chocobos_1107.jpg

With that shipment were also some of the latest Pinky:st figures (I have a huge collection of the things). The new Evangelion sets are awesome:
pinkies_1107.jpg

By the by, for any toy importers out there I get my Japanese collectables mainly from HobbyLink Japan. Unlike Play-Asia and other places, there is no markup-- you pay the actual Japanese retail price (less if you preorder early enough). However, limited-edition items tend to sell out very, very quickly, so it's one place you definately want to place preorders with whenever possible.

Oh, and if you don't want to import, word is that the chocobos will be available at the US Square Enix online store sometime in the near future.

nice pics to those that posted some. c'mon everyone! I want to see what you're buying, get more pictures up!

anyway, i'll prolly post some either tonight or wednesday, I have alot that i've purchased this month already!

Recived:
Forza 2 (Tropicana)
Fuzion Frenzy 2 (Tropicana)

Bought:
Feel the Magic XXYY

Buying:
COD4:MW CE (Gamestop tommorrow)
Mass Effect (Maybe)
Ghost Squad
Wii Zapper
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

What are ya sellin?

[quote name='blueshinra']By the by, for any toy importers out there I get my Japanese collectables mainly from HobbyLink Japan. Unlike Play-Asia and other places, there is no markup-- you pay the actual Japanese retail price (less if you preorder early enough). However, limited-edition items tend to sell out very, very quickly, so it's one place you definately want to place preorders with whenever possible.[/quote]

Yeah, I use them a lot now as they are among the cheapest, if not the cheapest place to import Japan toys from (at least online). Have a rather huge December order set up. Kind of dreading that, actually, but all the toys I ordered will go OOS very quickly, I believe.

Some of the Squeenix stuff is cheaper at the US online store, I think.

[quote name='blueshinra']They already have the Tactics set, and I think they are getting the Trading Arts Mini ones as well, but Japan always gets stuff first ;)
[/QUOTE]
The problem with the Square-Enix shop is that their figure sets are always crippled. The FFIII set is missing two figures, and the FFT set is missing Balthier. Boo on that.

[quote name='gunm']Yeah, I use them a lot now as they are among the cheapest, if not the cheapest place to import Japan toys from (at least online). Have a rather huge December order set up. Kind of dreading that, actually, but all the toys I ordered will go OOS very quickly, I believe.

Some of the Squeenix stuff is cheaper at the US online store, I think.[/QUOTE]
HLJ gets huge amounts of money from me. I dread large orders as well, but it's cost-effective when shipping's factored in.

The Play Arts action figures are always cheaper in the US (why that is, I've never been able to figure out-- there's no real difference in the quality). The chocobo plushes are going to be slightly cheaper, but not by much ($1-2 at the current exchange rate). Not really sure about the rest.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']The problem with the Square-Enix shop is that their figure sets are always crippled. The FFIII set is missing two figures, and the FFT set is missing Balthier. Boo on that.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Didn't know Balthier was missing in the US set, though.

Just got Wartech and Sly 3 in the mail today which now brings me up to:
:360: Wartech 9.99
:ps2: Sly 3 : Honor among Thieves 15.99
:ps2: Ratchet and Clank : Up your Arsenal 16.99
:ps2: MLB Power Pros 19.99

Looking at that list , the more recent the pickup the less the cost , I like that trend. :D

Since everyone seems to be talking about there doll / figurines that there getting , I just wanted to throw in that those FFT ones and the chocobo dolls look great , wish me had some of them. The best thing I got like that is some of those Gamepro assorted games figures from Joyride , and a complete set of the MGS2 figures from Mcfarlene toys.

It's been a pretty good month. So far...

:360: Def Jam Icon-$12.48
:360: Call of Duty 4 CE-$30
:360: Virtua Fighter 5-$40
:360: XBLA Unplugged-$4.98
:360: Guitar Hero 3-$100
:360: Orange Box-$40
:wii: Sonic & MArio @ The Olympic Games-$45
:wii: Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles-$40 (pre-ordered)
:psp: Silent Hill Origins-$27
:gc: MArio Kart: Double Dash-$10
:gc: Madcatz 4X mem. card-$2.37
:ds: Kirby Canvas Curse-$13
PS1:Tomba 2-$6

pasbook.jpg

Sonic Play-a-Sound book-$15

gauntlet.jpg

Sauron Gauntlet-$100:bouncy:

Here's what I have done so far this month...Nowhere close to done yet.

gowchains.jpg

This FINALLY showed up.

eojpacks.jpg

Got some more cards for a game I haven't even opened yet :)

aaaaand

halozune.jpg

My 5 Free Blu-Rays Finally Arrived Today:

1924202809_48cdf2a3a8_o.jpg

Transporter 2, Xmen: Last Stand, Underworld: Evolution, Corpse Bride, Pearl Harbor.

One of the movies I wanted was no longer available (Babel), so it got replaced. That's how I got the free Xmen3. So that was cool.

sum more anime arrived today =P

100_0421.jpg

100_0422.jpg

100_0423.jpg

100_0424.jpg

Samurai Girl Real Bout Highschool Complete Collection
Love Hina Complete Collection + Series Box
Love Hina Christmas Special + Movie Series box
Ghost In The Shell Special Edition
Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society Limited Edition
Ah! My Goddess JAP Bilingual Manga Vol 1 & 2
Sorcerer Hunter Vol 1

much more to come:D

[quote name='refusedchaos']Samurai Girl Real Bout Highschool Complete Collection
Love Hina Complete Collection + Series Box
Love Hina Christmas Special + Movie Series box
Ghost In The Shell Special Edition
Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society Limited Edition
Ah! My Goddess JAP Bilingual Manga Vol 1 & 2
Sorcerer Hunter Vol 1

much more to come:D[/QUOTE]
Stop making bad decisions!!

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Stop making bad decisions!![/QUOTE]

whats so bad about this batch? didnt even cost me a dime

ether way, i only have access to mainstream anime dvds (ie trigun, trinity blood, love hina, etc)....i can get jap anime but it comes in crappy import low quality sets...etherway i like these series so its not a mistake for me

o and ur in tokyo and im in cali, ur in anime paradise!!!

[quote name='b*utch']
1922287490_96e3135c4f.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Ooooh, nice *makes grabby hands at Logitech wheel*

"Logicool", though? Never seen that before... o_O

Yeah, it goes by Logicool in Japan.

For anyone interested, it's £45/$95 from Yesasia.com with free worldwide shipping. I received it in two days, as it was sent via dhl. You do need a stepdown power transformer though.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Stop making bad decisions!![/QUOTE]

Since when was Love Hina or Ghost in the Shell bad Decisions?

Not that I can give a full crituqe of Love Hina since I haven't seen most of it but I thought it was supposed to be a classic.

I really need to buy a digital camera... and a nice desk to place items on for pictures :\

postnazisfs4.jpg

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Limited Collector's Edition
StarCraft Archive
StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga: Firstborn
Halo Boxset

[quote name='StarKnightX']Since when was Love Hina or Ghost in the Shell bad Decisions?

Not that I can give a full crituqe of Love Hina since I haven't seen most of it but I thought it was supposed to be a classic.[/QUOTE]
GitS may have been the only exception in the whole lot. Love Hina is trash.

Going to join in on this thread. My pickups so far:

PS2 Games
NovPS2Pickup01.jpg

- (New) Devil May Cry Bundle $16.96 + tax
- (Used) Persona 3 (comes with artbook, YAY) $29.24 + tax
- (New) Disgaea 2 $12.98 + tax
- (New) Indigo Prophecy $5.00
- (Used) Omnimusha 1 $1.00
- (Used) Omnimusha 2 $1.00
- (Used) Omnimusha 3 $1.00
- (Used) Omnimusha Dawn of Dreams $10.00
Total: $82.06

PS3 Games
NovPS3Pickup01.jpg

- (Used) Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom $11.69 + tax
- (Used) The Darkness $17.54 + tax
- (Used) Fight Night 3 $20.00
- (Used) Rainbow Six Vegas $22.50
Total: $74.14

360 Games
Nov360Pickup01.jpg

- (New) Call of Duty 3 $0.01 + tax
- (New) Call of Duty 4 $59.98 + tax
- (New) Virtual Fighter 5 $29.99 + tax
- Gift Card $10.00
Total: $107.40

Free Item
FreeItem01.jpg

- Battery Surge Protector from my Dad's company. It sat in an unused office for 9 months. He asked around and no one wanted it so he took it home. Going to use it for my PS3 to protect it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back