" Cags Official He-Man Woman Haters Club "

dutch72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
After ready various posts about guys getting done dirty by evil girls I'm starting a thread for every guy out there that gets his heart ripped out by some heartless wench. :twisted: So feel free to vent all your frustrations here about the one who caused you all the Pain.

I cant really join this club. I've had my heart broken but at the same time I have broken many hearts. I say the ratio is 50/50.

EDIT: People remember the bad things that happen to them, They never remember the bad things they have done to other people. Its human nature.

now this will be a thread to watch this could get real interesting real quick. I can say have 2 myself,the one I asked to marry me dumped me on xmas day, and had one bitch burn my aprtment down. since then no one moves in and I am loveing the single life bring on the hookers

[quote name='StealthySeal']i love women... cuz they love me back[/quote]

They love your back but not your front. :p

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='StealthySeal']i love women... cuz they love me back[/quote]

They love your back but not your front. :p[/quote]

whatever there into ;)

[quote name='evilmojo12542']now this will be a thread to watch this could get real interesting real quick. I can say have 2 myself,the one I asked to marry me dumped me on xmas day, and had one bitch burn my aprtment down. since then no one moves in and I am loveing the single life bring on the hookers[/quote]

Obviously I don't know the background on this, but you must have done something to make someone burn your apartment down.

I to this day still have no clue why I do know from what we I could find left none of was her's I also had a $900 phone bill that month in wich she was calling some 900 number to find lost family. I wasat work at time happend both fire and calls came home for lunch and found out made the local news, was arson according to fire dept.

[quote name='JSweeney']Ha.
Emotions.
How wasteful. :)[/quote]

That laughter was a sign of emotion!

Foolish naive!

Emotions are for humans. :|

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='JSweeney']Ha.
Emotions.

Foolish naive!

Emotions are for humans. :|[/quote]

Or Data.

I picked up one of those NO MAAM shirts a few years ago in Stuttgart. Haven't worn it much though...people don't seem to remember the group from the show unless you explain it to them. They always think you're sporting some gay pride shirt.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='JSweeney']Ha.
Emotions.

Foolish naive!

Emotions are for humans. :|[/quote]

Or Data.[/quote]

All your base are belong to us.
Move all zigs.

#-o

I dated a girl once and her Mom hated me so much she made daily threats to take her out of the will unless she broke up with me..of course this Is the same girl who asked If I could stay for Thanksgiving Dinner and her Grandpa said " Doesn't he have a family of his own to go to " what a way to welcome me to the family. :D

And then theres the girl who bought me a couple of " Wheres Waldo " books for Christmas...so we could look for him together :roll:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']This topic is really weird...[/quote]

Thats because horses dont have relationship problems like humans. I saw a documentary of these guys who breed horses for a living. There was 6 guys - 3 to hold the female horse and 3 others to bring the male horse to mount the female horse.

What was weird was there was a 7th guy who was wearing think rubber gloves and he was grabbing the males horse member and sticking into you know what.

Watching PBS is so educational.

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']This topic is really weird...[/quote]

Thats because horses dont have relationship problems like humans. I saw a documentary of these guys who breed horses for a living. There was 6 guys - 3 to hold the female horse and 3 others to bring the male horse to mount the female horse.

What was weird was there was a 7th guy who was wearing think rubber gloves and he was grabbing the males horse member and sticking into you know what.

Watching PBS is so educational.[/quote] :shock:

[quote name='greendc27'][quote name='Xevious'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']This topic is really weird...[/quote]

Watching PBS is so educational.[/quote] :shock:[/quote]

I feel a bit gay from just reading that

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='greendc27'][quote name='Xevious'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']This topic is really weird...[/quote]

Watching PBS is so educational.[/quote] :shock:[/quote]

I feel a bit gay from just reading that[/quote]

Im not making this up. That what I saw on PBS. IF you feel gay, imagine what the dude with the rubber gloves felt.

bread's done
Back