CAG's self-perpetuating SMITE beta key giveaway!

Hiroshou

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
EDIT: Complete Overhaul here. SMITE has ditched their old beta code referral process and has adopted a new in-game version. If you want a beta code simply PM me your email address and I will send you one through their new system.

[youtube]-4hL9ct2QEk[/youtube]
[youtube]26UoxVq7-3s[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']This is a brilliant idea. I honestly have minimal interest in this game but I'm willing to triple a key to keep this thing going. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BlazeP']in![/QUOTE]

You two are next on the list. Just waiting for the keys from the first round!

[quote name='Hytham']PM's have been sent![/QUOTE]

Thank you for your participation in the SMITE Beta Program. You currently have no more keys to give out to your friends. Watch this page, as we will be giving out new keys on a frequent basis.

I have no keys.

[quote name='rpmboy']Thank you for your participation in the SMITE Beta Program. You currently have no more keys to give out to your friends. Watch this page, as we will be giving out new keys on a frequent basis.

I have no keys.[/QUOTE]

You just have to wait for them to appear. As I stated in the OP, it can take up to 10 min. (they estimate 30 min but I got mine much faster).

[quote name='Hytham']You just have to wait for them to appear. As I stated in the OP, it can take up to 10 min. (they estimate 30 min but I got mine much faster).[/QUOTE]

Ah, I was worried there for a second. My fault for not reading the OP. Will watch the page. :)

[quote name='rpmboy']Ah, I was worried there for a second. My fault for not reading the OP. Will watch the page. :)[/QUOTE]

No worries :D

Great idea OP!

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Do you have to play SMITE first or do they just send them to you?[/QUOTE]

They just send them to you.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Do you have to play SMITE first or do they just send them to you?[/QUOTE]
They will just send them to you. However, I've heard if you have the launcher installed you can access them right away from there. Something along the lines of "Friend referral keys available" will appear in the launcher, however after installing and updating it may take longer than 10 min, and again my 10 min was an estimate, it took me around that time, however SMITE says around 30 min.

Updated the OP to reflect the 10 min wait for codes which I told rpm was in the OP but was in fact NOT! Sorry mate! :lol:

SithFord, you have been sent a PM as well. I'm heading out to the store so I will be absent for about an hour or so. When I get back hopefully I will have some more codes to giveaway! Thanks for all our participants thus far :applause:

[quote name='Hytham']Updated the OP to reflect the 10 min wait for codes which I told rpm was in the OP but was in fact NOT! Sorry mate! :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's fine. I checked the OP after and was like "Uhh, OK?"

[quote name='Hytham']They will just send them to you. However, I've heard if you have the launcher installed you can access them right away from there. Something along the lines of "Friend referral keys available" will appear in the launcher, however after installing and updating it may take longer than 10 min, and again my 10 min was an estimate, it took me around that time, however SMITE says around 30 min.[/QUOTE]

After installing, let me clear this up. The launcher just opens a link in your default browser to the same page. You right about everything else.

[quote name='Hytham']Waiting on three CAGers to send me there codes, but in the mean time I have another four to give away so keep posting![/QUOTE]

Check PM , didn't need the key you sent me :)

[quote name='techedgamer89']Hey looking forward to try out Smite.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='michaelh']i would love to give it a try, cheers for the opertunity[/QUOTE]

Sending keys to each of you right now via PM.

Edit: Sent to both. Enjoy. :)

[quote name='Blade']Could I get in on this beta? I've been a CAG for far too long...[/QUOTE]
For some reason I can't send you private message.

[quote name='kevL0CK']can i get a key? this thread is awesome, btw![/QUOTE]
PM Sent!

While giving a friend a beta key for SMITE I discovered that a number of codes are perhaps invalid for a wide possibility of reasons:
1. They have already been claimed somehow
2. They have expired
3. I have no idea why
If this is the case and you have indeed received one of these debunk keys send me a PM and I will verify that your key is in fact not working and attempt to send you a new one. Most likely these codes have a timer attached to them somehow upon beta registration and have thus expired.

Can I get one too, please? This was the sole reason I registered for this site, you can't imagine how painful was the 2 day waiting period before I could post.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back