CAGs Where can I get a good HD for gaming?

ighosty

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a good HD for gaming for my 360. I will mainly be using the TV for gaming, tv, and watching dvds. Was thinking around 19"- 32" and want to keep my price 500 or cheaper. I know it might be hard to find an HD for that price, but i'm hoping that some of the CAGs know the deals.

I'm seriously considering getting my next TV from Costco. They had a 46" LCD Bravia 1080p for $2500--usually those go for about $3000...

[quote name='jonlubbe']I recommend http://www.gateway.com/accessories/product/1540982R.php?seg=hm
Gateway FPD2275W 22" Widescreen High-Definition LCD Flat-Panel Display

its 22 inch,
it has composite, component, vga, dvi
it does not have a tv tuner in it, no speakers either.

and under $400

I have the 24 inch version, and it is great for gaming as well as my pc
OOOH, the 24 is down to $580 on gateway.com[/quote]

Ya I have looked at monitors with composite inputs, Do you use your 360 on yours? Is it good quality? I would consider getting a monitor LCD for gaming and then just using my tv now for watching tv.

If you get a 24" u can probably use the 360 in 1080p mode. Tv looks pretty bad using composite. HD stuff looks fine runnig off DVI, but with VGA it kinda blurry. Im using a 20" widescreen dell right now. You can prob pick up a 32" lcd for ~600 or less. With a tv its just alot less trouble compared to a computer screen. I would 24' comp screens only if you are actually using it with a pc.

I actually don't have a 360 yet, just my ps2 and wii. Will have to borrow a friends elite to see how it looks on hdmi>dvi vs vga vs component.

bread's done
Back