CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be one of the most creative contests ever created by man!!!!Great minds at work people!!!

Holy crap! I could use almost all of this stuff, and what I'd totally give the stuff I couldn't use to someplace worthy. Maybe there's a children's hospital nearby that could use the Wii? Have to figure that out if I win.

Awesome after finishing one contest another one already thanks CheapyD would want to win that 360 my 60 gig needs to retire soon and those other prizes are good Christmas gifts to giveaway :p

Good Luck to everyone FTW

Being an avid gamer, but looking at how tight my holiday budget will be, it would be awesome to win even one of the items on the list.

Zomg that's a helluva prize package. It'd even be awesome if it was split into 9 different prizes.

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']I already posted a message, but it didn't give me the ticket[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just posted a second message but I'm not getting my ticket.

I guess this contest would be the perfect way for me to finally upgrade and move on from my Dreamcast to a current gen HD system.
Good luck to all!

wow I hope I win cause I could give some of these out for gifts as well rather then hogging all that good @#$% to myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing contest from an amazing site. CAG continues to impress me with everything they do for their community. Seriously, you guys kick ass. Good luck to everyone.

OMGGGG,please let me win dad I promise i'll get straight A's in school and never listen to techno music ever again!!!...gl to everyone!

I couldn't even imagine winning all of these prizes lol. Could only imaging receiving that package in the mail. I would have to make sure I'm home when it came so no one could steal it. xD

Seriously, Cheapy you run some of the best contests out there. Keep up the good work and Good luck to everyone that entered. :)

Wait I didn't get my ticket for commenting. I guess I didn't make it good enough? In any case for real Cheapy this contest almost seems too good to be true, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back