CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love CAG, i visit this site daily and would be lost without it. That is an excellent prize package for the whoever the lucky winner will be, hopefully me!

So, given the general increase in awesomeness of each successive giveaway I would say by Black Friday 2015, Cheapy is just going to handing out XBox 720s and PS4s to ever member of CAG*.

*This is of course dependent on Cheapy not at some point in the next five years just saying screw it and selling CAG to some huge marketing firm intent on sucking the very soul out of each user.**

**Don't judge, given the chance you would do it to.

god. ...after losing my ps3 AND my 360 this year to red and yellow lights.

winning this would be karmic retribution. XD

I deserve to win because I help people by transferring free money to their bank account from Nigeria.

Of course, this is after they've given me their personal information first.

Heres my black friday pro tip.

Instead of camping out at your local retail stores go out of your way and stake out the retail stores and malls located in the uber rich part of town. you know, those snobby stores/malls that start calling security when you walk in. Since they're super upscale and customers there are loaded, these stores wont be jam packed on black friday. Why would the rich need discounts, you dont see them waiting in line!

Thanks to this strategy last year I walked into a mall/sears at the middle of the night, asked if they were open and was treated like I owned the place. The sales people were happy someone walked in and treated them with an ounce of decency, it was almost creepy. they even load a 46" LED TV into my car out front for me.

Now that is what I call a huge step up from my current original xbox console! But I'd love to take the leap!

I repaired my old 80gb PS3 myself a couple times and it would work for maybe 2 or 3 weeks and then I'd get the YLOD again. It's been completely dead for about 6 months now, and I've been trying to figure out how to replace it. So winning this would be so awesome!

*Chandler voice* Oh. My. God.

I want to win this bundle so badly. Two young kids makes Ender's gaming fund disappear; I'd love to get all this stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back