CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every person that goes on this site probably owns at least 2-3 items on the list already, but no complaints here about getting free stuff.

I'd use most of these as advances on next Christmas - got a friend at work wanting a PS3, and one of my fiancé's friends is after a red Wii. It would be awesome to help out my buds and save money at the same time.

Good luck to all, and may the best CAG win.

This contest contains the spirit of Christmas (all 12 days), Hanukkah (all 8), and ten birthdays (with good luck candles).
I am blown away.

I admit, I have a lot of doubt I'll even get close to winning a prize pack, but man oh man is that a SPREAD.

I really want to win the move/kinect/wii prizes for my family! My sister's wanted a Wii since it came out and we haven't had the money to get her one. If I won this she wouldn't know where to start. :)

Looks great! Don't think I would need all of that, maybe I'd share the wealth with CAG members or donate some for Child's Play

I'm going to be honest: I would like to win all of this stuff, but wouldn't it be better to spread the love a bit? 9 prizes could make 9 happy CAGs. Though I am certain I still wouldn't win anything ;) Also, why select 5 finalists at random to then just select one winner, also at random? Unless part of the fun is crushing the hopes of 4 people who thought they were going to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back