CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so glad i found this site cause since i did i have met a really great bunch of people,made some new friends,and on top of it all its helped me save a lot as well. these contests just make me even more glad i was introduced to this site. keep up the good work guys.

Cheapy, anyone ever tell you that you are completely insane?

No, not the crazy, murdering rampage insane. The good kind of insane that makes small children and adults alike believe in miraculous things, like Santa, and having one Thanksgiving where you don't incinerate the candied yams (seriously, screw those things, they don't even taste that great when not turned to ash).

This is a fantastic contest, thanks Cheapy. I've already gotten so much from this site (via deals), this would simply be the icing on the cake.

Brilliant way to increase site awareness during the holidays as well, very impressive.

Wow thanks a bunch Cheapy, this is one of the best giveaways I've ever seen anywhere. I really love this site and I'm proud to support CAG via links when I make gaming purchases. You may call yourself Cheapy but when it comes to giving back to the CAG community, you're anything but. Thanks again and good luck to everyone!

Wow!!!! How do you all keep coming up with such amazing gifts??? Thank you all for your hard work and making such an awesome community. Good luck everyone this is the mother lode.

I am very glad they are going to let me choose between PSP Go and PSP 3000 should I win. I would much rather have the PSP3000.

This would be an amazing score for anyone!!
Now... If you do win and you already own one, any or all of these items. I recommend returning the good fortune and see if your local children's hospital will accept your used or even the new items you're not interested in. After all, 'tis the season...

Wow... that's quite a prize pack. I can't help but think it would be better to split it up since a marjority of CAG users probably have one or more of the sytems in question. I am of course a hypocrite and will gladly except the prize pack if I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back