CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Honestly Cheapy, this is almost too damn big of a prize. If I won this, I woudln't know what to do with myself.

I don't have a 360 or a PS3 so holy hell that'd be crazy.

My family has a wii but I never use it cause its not in my room and its red so thats awesome.

I'd have to use the $500 gift card to get a nice big ass TV though, to hook at the shit up.

Holy balls! I still can't believe all the shit you can win.

fuck Cheapy this is insane.

I had a old fat DS that I sold but shit I'd take either a DSi or a 3DS probably the 3DS its free right?

I have a PSP but again its an older one.

A fucking ipad too? fuck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'm really in it for the iPad since I've got nearly everything else.

All that stuff for one CAG is ridiculously amazing. I can't imagine someone not giving most of it away.

Here's my shot, though I've been lucky so far in life that either way this rolls, I'd be fine.

Awesome thanks Cheapyd and CAG for giving me an opportunity to win a Psp 3000! I want a Psp so I can play my Ps1 classics on the go and to be able to enjoy some good classic Schmups on the console and to listen to mp3s to replace my 3 year old ipod 80GB classic. =] CAG=WIN 200STM

I agree that this seems like too much for one winner. Honestly, the only prize I would really want is the Ipod and $500. I have a PS3 and Wii. Don't do Xbox, no Move games interest me, I don't do portable gaming. My wife wants an Ipod and $500 would cover me through to Batman Arkam City in 2011. Unbelievable prize package! I could give pieces as Christmas gifts.

Holy crap! Letting somebody get in on the ground floor of both Move and Kinect is overwhelming. I won't keep it all to myself - I have a couple of friends who will die for a Kinect setup. But this is grand. Thanks!

What if someone is anti-Apple?
Could the winner opt for a 64GB Zune HD instead of the 64GB iPod Touch?

Super sweet contest by the way! As someone who only has access to a PSOne, this is pretty cool. :bouncy:

Now this is an awesome contest! Doubt I'd win, but here's hoping for it =P

Best thing I've ever one.. Would either have to be a 100 dollar giftcard from sprite at mycokerewards.com Or years ago I bought a wresting action figure, sent something out and got sent a special Stone Cold Steve Austin wrestling figure. The gift card was a winner every 8 minutes (I think) and the Stone Cold was only 500 winners. Something way off topic, but just saying I don't have good odds lol =P Here's hoping though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back