CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I won all that stuff it would be a Black Friday miracle! and I would make a promise that for the first time in 5 years, I won't even step foot inside a store after waiting since 2am for it to open :lol:

I'm a meat pie.
Yellow on the outside, black on the inside.
Vietnamese in Black ops is HILARIOUS!!! Sgt. Frank Woods: Ultimate Badass.

I have a wife and 3 kids who are all gamers, winning this would make me the hero of the house and this the best Christmas ever. Awesome contest Cheapy, not sure how you'll ever top this one.

I really wish CheapyD and company would offer first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh place prizes of just one of each category of prizes. One CAG winning it all is nice, but share more of CAG's love.

The reason I say this is because the sad part is that of all the hardware being offered as prizes, I only own a PSP 3000 and a DS Lite. If I won I wouldn't have any duplicates of chosen hardware/prizes.

I want everyone to win something, even if it's just names being mentioned on CAGcasts. Thanks for the great contests and keep up the good work.

"I'm out of control, you're out of control, this whole damn "contest" is out of controlllll!!!"

If anyone can name where that's from, give yourself a pat on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back