CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Hell Cheapy! This is probably the best contest I've ever seen, in terms of prizes. I've been a member for a long time, and I have to say that this site just keeps getting better and better. Keep up the great work.

I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but I would rather of have seen a bunch of prizes given out then one giant grand prize. (Unless I win of course :))

Congrats in advance to the noob/lurker who wins this!

Prize 1: Xbox 360 S (250GB)
- If I won this, I might consider buying 360 games like Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2, and maybe the Gears of War series.

Prize 2: Kinect with Kinect Adventures
- Might be interesting. I haven't tried it since, well, I don't have a 360.

Prize 3: Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (320GB)
- I have a 250 GB model but it might be nice to have a second PS3. Or I might just transfer over everything to the 320 GB model and maybe give away or sell the 250 GB model I have (of course after reformatting it).

Prize 4: Move Starter Pack
- This is something I was interested in getting. It would be awesome if i got it for free.

Prize 5: Special Edition Red Wii with New Super Mario Bros Wii Pack
- Don't have a Wii either. But I was considering it for games like Mario Kart Wii, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Okami... And it would be awesome to get some Virtual Console games to relive my childhood.

Prize 6: PSP Go or PSP 3000
- I already have a PSP 3000, but it would be cool to have another one. Might sell or give away my current one if I did win.

Prize 7: Nintendo 3DS, DS Lite, DSi, or DSi XL
- I have a DS Lite right now, but considering a DSi since I don't have any GBA games. Would be nice to finally upgrade. Or a 3DS?! That would be epic!!!

Prize 8: 16GB Apple iPad (WiFi) or 64GB iPod Touch
- I don't have any Mac/Apple products. But it would be very sweet if I won either. Even if I didn't use it, I could always give it away to a friend or maybe even a random stranger...BWAHAHAHA... out of sheer "xmas generosity spirit"...

Prize 9: $500 Gift Card
- ZOMG! $500 gift card would be great!! I have tons of "black log" games that I've been really really wanting to buy. And it would also help me buy some gifts for friends and family!! (doesn't help that i'm unemployed, no benefits, living with the parents, and still have expenses like credit card and student loans to pay each month T_T)

COME ON CAG!!!!

PLEASSEEEE!!!

If I won all of this, I'd be so so very very very very very greatful! Hell, I'd even make a YouTube video, post it up on my YouTube channel, thank the hell out of CAG CheapyD, etc...OMGGG

I'd sooo love it!!

And like if I got that $500 gift card, I'd go nuts on Amazon and then when I receive the orders in the mail, I'd also make more YouTube videos showing it all off!!!!!!!!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MUST WIN!!!!

so i can get some stuff, and give some stuff to friends and family...

>_<

I've been trying so hard to sell things on my Amazon store for money and doing other odd jobs at home and helping my parents do business (yet i get a meager 20% commission per sale even though I do all the advertising and responding back to emails...T_T)

MAN!!!

AHH!!

FML....But it would be so so so very very vry very veryver awesome if I won!!!

You don't understand how bad of a slump I have been for the past 6 months or so...graduated in may 2009...tried to find a job, couldn't so i had to suffer through a part-time cashier job from oct 2009 ~ june 2010...moved with the family in july...been searching for a job since then but nothing!!! T_T

please!!!

i know i sound super desperate, but if you guys have any heart, i am trying to win this so i get a little bit something to cheer me up and re-motivate me to aggressively find a job while being able to give some things to family and friends... (family needs motivating too since business isn't doing that well either) and there are a few things that i'm pretty sure that my family and friends could use...

anyway, i just thought i'd pour out my heart and feelings to the people of the internet... i know it might not mean much to most of your and that i probably won't win since every time i enter stuff like this i never do, but if i did...i'd be extremely grateful... and yes, i'd still make those masses of youtube videos to show what i got as well as thanking everyone from CAG...

that's all... i hope this post reaches CheapyD...

Way to go Cheapy. Been a member for years, and I never buy a game until I check here first for

the best price. Thanks for the site, and thank you to everyone who contributes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back